Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't get this team...

Sometimes they look great then they do this...

RISP though.

Bullpen game tomorrow. Probably another L coming in. Smh

Dawg
Qukvf.gif

Smith’s one knee approach doesn’t bother me, that’s a preference/optics thing that a lot of old school folks just rag about. Not eating it when there’s two outs and Treinen dealing was the thing that was inexcusable.

End of the day, they’re not in that position if they actually put runs on the board against a bad Marlins teams…

Good. One less bobblehead game I need to go to this season.

Gonna be interesting to see who we acquire before the trade deadline. Not expecting anyone big or even good for that matter.

I don’t blame them for cutting their losses if they do.

I really wonder how the guys in that clubhouse feel about that entire situation though. Most of that group has been together for years now. You have a bunch of good character guys in that clubhouse. Then some new guy with a history of being a headcase joins the defending champs making more than everyone else and barely 3 months in he’s getting into all types of problems.

I’ve been saying that I’m sure players turn a blind eye to guys cheating on their wives/girlfriends. They don’t care if players are womanizers etc. But the stuff Bauer is being accused of, punching this lady when she was unconscious, fracturing her skull etc. I don’t think that stuff would sit well with everyone. Wouldn’t be surprised if some players wouldn’t want nothing to do with Bauer if he does come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom