Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave said Trevor more than likely won't be back after the week long removal the MLB implemented. Talk of another week if MLB can get clearance from the players union.

He probably won't be back at all. I wonder who we go after.

What happens to the money?

I don't know. But if the allegations turn out to be true....I'm sure there has to be a way to void that contract. Especially if he can't play...why would we be forced to pay that contract and he can't play due to his personal conduct?

But who knows. I know the MLB union would fight that. I don't know if the MLB is like the NFL and has a personal conduct clause.

I would assume the Dodgers organization knows more about this entire situation behind the scenes than what we know.

But if something new comes out in all this which looks real poorly on Bauer, I could see them cutting ties and trying to terminate his contract or doing whatever they can within the framework of the collective bargaining agreement to get out of the final two years of that deal.

Partly to protect the image of the organization. Partly to get out of being on the hook for paying him $40 million or so next season. I’m sure the organization is pissed over this whole situation right now even if they aren’t showing it publicly.

Man, Mookie going through it. He followed that great 2018 year with a less impressive 2019, and now following a great 2020 with an iffy season (by his standards). A lot of baseball left this season but weird to see from him...

With that shift on, I don't understand why Mookie doesn't bunt...

He has the speed for it...smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom