**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

With TE being so bare

Jaylen Samuels is almost a cheat being listed at RB/TE :lol:

You could possibly have 4 starting rbs depending on your league format

According to Rotoworld.com Tomlin said they’re going to use rb by committee. I’m just going to pick Samuel up and leave him on my bench most likely

0D4A1F38-09C6-4536-AB2A-35C111771859.png

Yahoo has him as a rb/te as well, but I have Ertz as my TE. I definitely not going to get cute :lol:

Wouldn’t be bad to roster him though if you have the space. That way an opponent doesn’t utilize him if they are weak at TE.

Just a thought.

Losing Conner this week on top of getting dog **** production out of DJ lately :sick: not looking good for me. Need to hope one of my current RB's (Michel, Gus, and Josh Adams) step it up. I am going to try to drop some decent FAAB on Justin Jackson or Wilson Jr. Toughts? Or should I not even bother?

Losing Conner this week on top of getting dog **** production out of DJ lately :sick: not looking good for me. Need to hope one of my current RB's (Michel, Gus, and Josh Adams) step it up. I am going to try to drop some decent FAAB on Justin Jackson or Wilson Jr. Toughts? Or should I not even bother?

I would go Jackson, Wilson in that order myself. Heck I would put in for both if I had the space. You’ve come this far, keep playing the waivers.

I would go Jackson, Wilson in that order myself. Heck I would put in for both if I had the space. You’ve come this far, keep playing the waivers.

This is my current lineup. I def. need to move on from LaCosse. I ain't risking the goose egg again :smh: .

upload_2018-12-4_14-35-55.png

Thoughts? Conley getting dropped for sure.

Earned a bye for this week but need to sure the roster for next week. Going to try swoop up the best defense and stash em.

Man idk what to do. My opponent has Conner so he's left woth Kamara & Fournette which i would assume he'd start fournette vs getting a backup and plugging him in.

Samuels listed as RB/TE is def a nice cheat he'd prob do me better than having Gronk in my TE spot. But i dont really have a need for Samuels and id be best served using my #2 priority on denver D/ST for ROS (dropping AJ) then circling back around seeing what's left (dropping bears D/ST)

Screenshot_20181204-133626_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Man idk what to do. My opponent has Conner so he's left woth Kamara & Fournette which i would assume he'd start fournette vs getting a backup and plugging him in.

Samuels listed as RB/TE is def a nice cheat he'd prob do me better than having Gronk in my TE spot. But i dont really have a need for Samuels and id be best served using my #2 priority on denver D/ST for ROS (dropping AJ) then circling back around seeing what's left (dropping bears D/ST)

pick up Samuels, I wouldn't let him scoop him up IMO

even if neither of you use him what if Samuels goes off and Conner possibly out another week or two? He could even play him at TE if hes got Kamara and Fournette

Gronk droppable at this point.

Am i riding it out with Matt Ryan? Not like there's elite talent on the WW but outdoors vs GB :rolleyes... i drafted him and been using him since week 2.

Available:
Lamar vs KC
Baker vs CAR
Keenum vs SF
Allen vs NYJ
Dak vs PHI

Keenum could be a good start. I’m prob going with him.
Breida’s out but prob not gonna get his back up with a tough schedule ahead for the 9ers.
This is the worse time for injuries :smh:
I need Kerryon to be cleared

Would it be dumb to start Goff and Chicago defense considering rams are playing the bears. I figured if one does bad the other has to do good. Or I can double down and bench one.

Really don't want to start Corey Davis but might have to. Any input is appreciated.

Corey Davis vs JAX
Doug Baldwin vs MIN
or pick up and start Dante Pettis vs DEN if Goodwin and Garcon are out again. Rough choices I know :sick:

Last edited:
Anyone concerned about cam? Playing the conference final this week $150 in the line

Anyone concerned about cam? Playing the conference final this week $150 in the line

I’m concerned about that shoulder. Hoping he’ll be fine for Weeks 15 and 16.

Kinda wondering whether I should scoop up Baker vs the Bengals for Week 16...could be a nice **** you game to Hue for his return back to Cleveland.

Connor's injury worse than anticipated. Might have to use my waiver claim on Samuel now just to keep him away from playoff opponents. Really want to use it on jags D instead which should directly help my team more.

Back
Top Bottom