**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

My receivers are: Tyreke Hill (bye), AJ Green (Q), Marvin Jones (Q), Randall Cobb (Q)

My RBs are: Barkley, Chubb, Carson

I have TY Hilton for Chubb on the table. Should I accept it?

My receivers are: Tyreke Hill (bye), AJ Green (Q), Marvin Jones (Q), Randall Cobb (Q)

My RBs are: Barkley, Chubb, Carson

I have TY Hilton for Chubb on the table. Should I accept it?

I think ya have no choice but to do it.

im so confused, someone dropped Jax defense on Saturday didnt even see it and the 1st place team scooped them up today wtf

I mean Jax been awful fantasy wise.. well not awful but they haven't had games putting up points like last year but they're going against Buf

Do you think it’s a short sighted move? I could survive a loss this week if I had to, want to put myself in best position for the playoffs.
I mean, TY is a stud and hes got healthy Luck back. Him and Tyreek and hopefully a healthy AJ in the playoffs is pretty damn good

I mean, TY is a stud and hes got healthy Luck back. Him and Tyreek and hopefully a healthy AJ in the playoffs is pretty damn good
Thanks, I just have this feeling like Chubb is going to be a beast the rest of the season and it’s tough to give up an RB1 for a WR even if I need the receiver more

Thanks, I just have this feeling like Chubb is going to be a beast the rest of the season and it’s tough to give up an RB1 for a WR even if I need the receiver more
I agree, im 50/50 on it myself :lol: its up to you.

What WR are out there first? Anyone you can use thatll get you maybe 40 and a TD til AJ is back?
On waivers? Nah it’s very slim. I’ve got Tyrell Williams also, who isn’t good and is now questionable but he has the 40 and a TD chance.
Top waiver guys are Inman, Goodman, Humphries.

I’ve been winning with horribly unbalanced performances though. Just getting carried by the stars. So I could tough out another week maybe on just Barkley and Chubb.

How y’all feel about Tariq Cohens value with Trubisky out for tomorrow’s game?

Move him to the bench?? Or ride it out? PPR scoring...

How y’all feel about Tariq Cohens value with Trubisky out for tomorrow’s game?

Move him to the bench?? Or ride it out? PPR scoring...

This actually increases his value if anything. Chase Daniel will wanna check down to Cohen and Burton a ton. And when he’s not doing that they’ll probably just run with Howard and Cohen.

Got offered Josh Gordon for my Josh Adams. What say ye?

My RBs: DJ, Kerryon, Drake, Peyton Barber, Jalen Richard, Adams
My WRs: AJ, Marvin Jones, Tre'Quan, Josh Reynolds, Marquise Goodwin

Yea you def take that, not even a question IMO

you need WR badly

DJ and Kerryon are great and you have some on the bench

Hopefully you took this before he changed his mind. That’s crazy Josh Adams value is at that level already :lol: wish I would have known this before my trade deadline yesterday

That’s tough..initially, I’m leaning towards the Jags D because of the matchup vs buffalo..

Steelers D has been more consistent and trending upward lately..

Gimme Pittsburgh D...
I don’t disagree with this but is still go jags but I’ve been piss poor in the defense department this year :lol:

Pick two...0.5 PPR

Peyton Barber vs Niners
Josh Adams vs Giants
Theo Riddick vs Bears

Pick two...0.5 PPR

Peyton Barber vs Niners
Josh Adams vs Giants
Theo Riddick vs Bears

Barber and Adams based have the easier matchups...

Keryon Johnson is out...but Riddick nvr runs tho, they strictly throw to him...

I’d go Adams + barber...

I got Michael Thomas, Ingram, Zeke, and Kicker today

I hate having this many players on a Thursday I need HUGE day :smh:

Pick one

Burton vs Bears
Brate vs SF
Engram vs Philly
I got Michael Thomas, Ingram, Zeke, and Kicker today

I hate having this many players on a Thursday I need HUGE day :smh:

You should be fine. Thomas will probably score along with Zeke. They should get you at least 35 pts alone.

I hate starting guys on Thursday as well but I have Brees, Kamara and the Bears D going so I'm not worried this week.

Back
Top Bottom