**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

What kind of scoring are people having where Mahomes is putting up 60.....

Anyways, I have Goff and Mahomes. Both on bye. Currently undefeated so I'll make the playoffs regardless but I'd like to finish the season undefeated. Have a trade lined up for Dak for Goff. Do I take that or just drop someone for Lamar Jackson.

Leaning towards the latter as I can probably keep Goff off someones team

Yea man some of these scores are OD

That’s why I play all regular ****, no bonuses and wacky crap

strongly considering trading my phillip lindsay for AJ Green to prep for the playoffs

My other RB's are saquan and mccoy...am I putting too much trust into mccoy?

Too much trust. I cant see mccoy having a good game other than vs Miami

Mahomes and KC Kicker on a bye I would need to drop 2 players to cover both spots cause I don't have an open slot.

I'm thinking pick up Winston or Baker for QB and need Dallas kicker. But I would need to drop Crowell and McGuire.

Worth it ? Anybody ever play a week with just no Kicker?

Drop those Jets. But you can drop Butker as well, most likely all he is giving you is PATs. While the kicker epidemic is bad this year you can stream that position

Man, that game last night bodied me. Took 3 L's when it was looking like 3 W's going into it. Saints, Rams, Chiefs players are running fantasy football this year.

8th Seed, and highest scorer in the league.
Luckily I am only 1 game out of a 3 way tie for 5th. Need this win badly and any help/ insight is appreciated.

Pick 2 of 4 (ppr)

DCook vs GB
Lindsay vs PITT
AJones @ MIN
Cohen @ DET

Fell to 7-4 but still 2nd place. If I win this week, I should lock up a playoff spot but I'm trying to win out so I can get a bye as well.

This season flew by though, cant believe its week 12 already.

theo riddick or josh adams .5 ppr?

kerryon is out for riddick i think

and giants have given up 3 straight 100 yard rushers

1 more win in work league and i clinch a spot (i think) I need a flex

J.Adams, L.Miller, Michel, MVS, ARob, AJ

QB: Ryan
RB: Mack
WR: Julio Nuk
TE: Gronk/Doyle (idk which yet, might get McDonald)
FLX: ?
K: targeting Gould
D: Bears

Yahoo has 6.97 projected points for Alex Collins. Ya guys think I drop him in an attempt to get Gus or hold, but still try to get Edwards?

Feels good to be at the top. Golden Shower raining down on the competition
514DB83E-0933-470F-AE15-4FA5D5CA127B.jpeg

Josh Adams if he’s still available. Gus Edwards, Cam Brate, Jameis, Theo Riddick, Everett, Malcolm Brown.

Priority.

Adams or Edwards in ppr and/or standard?

I think the edge may be Edwards. Collins hasn’t done much to win that backfield.

Priority.

Adams or Edwards in ppr and/or standard?

I think the edge may be Edwards. Collins hasn’t done much to win that backfield.

Would rather go Adams. Much better offense and he’s seemed to be the guy for the last three weeks now. I don’t really trust anybody on that Ravens offense at this point. They look like they’re just going to win games ugly.

Hunt on a bye picked up Edwards, do I roll him out there (need RB2) or stash him and make this trade

Give anthony miller for lamar miller?

Edit: nvm trade wouldnt process til the 27th, 2 day review and Bears play tomorrow. I could use Anthony in the flex but Trubisky aint playing so ill flex baldwin. Going with Edwards at RB2 for now :rolleyes hope it pays off

Screenshot_20181121-035026_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Last edited:
Which "flex"guy better ROS (standard). factoring in their schedule + QB

T.Smith - Atl, @Dal, @TB, @Car, Pit
Coutee - Ten, Cle, Ind, @NYJ, @Eagles
Samuel - Sea, @TB, @Cle, NO, Atl
Kirk - @LAC, @GB, Det, @Atl, LAR
Snead - Oak, @Atl, @KC, TB, @LAC

Which "flex"guy better ROS (standard). factoring in their schedule + QB

T.Smith - Atl, @Dal, @TB, @Car, Pit
Coutee - Ten, Cle, Ind, @NYJ, @Eagles
Samuel - Sea, @TB, @Cle, NO, Atl
Kirk - @LAC, @GB, Det, @Atl, LAR
Snead - Oak, @Atl, @KC, TB, @LAC

I would personally rather stay away from players on the Ravens, Cardinals, Raiders, Jets, Bill’s, Dolphins or Titans...so it’s pretty much a toss up between the first three guys on your list.

Main league - playing spoiler the rest of the way.
Dropped MVS for Keke

Work league -
Grabbed Gus the Bus for $7 & dropped McGuire. Had the FAAB to spend so why not.

Advice needed: Engram (I currently have him), Brate or Heuerman? .5 ppr.

Back
Top Bottom