OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just finished the season.
Malik pissed me off so bad doing all that crying for the trainer when he got hurt.
If he doesn't have any offers, I highly doubt anyone will take a chance on him after watching.
Diaz is soft as baby ****. He needs to coach peewee or something. He's not built for this.
"Malik, I need you big dawg...." shut the hell up & grow a back bone dude.
This 19 year old kid is saying **** you to your face and you don't have the balls to get in his ***.

I do like this coach way more. Love the fact that he can acknowledge that it's the players winning these games & not him.
A lot of coaches try to take credit for God given talent as if you can coach someone to make 1 hand grabs in traffic.

Bobby Layne Bobby Layne you see any of the B1G media days? Reporter basically said to harbaugh “you’re 1-5 against Ohio State and Michigan State when are you going to accomplish what Michigan hired you to do?”

He said “win championships and everything is okay”

I thought he would’ve snapped but he held his composure real well

B105D97E-AC9D-40B2-94ED-D72320C1FD1C.jpeg

Bobby Layne Bobby Layne you see any of the B1G media days? Reporter basically said to harbaugh “you’re 1-5 against Ohio State and Michigan State when are you going to accomplish what Michigan hired you to do?”

If I was still working as a journalist I woulda been right there asking the same exact question.

QFT. I was heated too! Over a fuggin ankle sprain, man. :lol:

I'm going into week 5 of an ankle sprain. [shrug] I feel his pain.

You wouldn't cry for someone to show you sympathy and sit on the ground like your ankle was actually falling off though would you? "Why is everyone leaving me here?"

QFT. I was heated too! Over a fuggin ankle sprain, man. :lol:

Swear to God if I had a son and did that I'b beat his ***.
I got a third degree ankle sprain in peewee and had to be on crutches for 2 months.
I still hopped half way across the field before falling. My ankle looked like a grapefruit. Worst physical pain I've ever felt.
They eventually called the ambulance cause it was swelling so bad, but I didn't do nearly the crying & I was half his age.
Dude is a female that wants attention.

If I was still working as a journalist I woulda been right there asking the same exact question.

Its really the only two games that matter... They are the two they will see every year and more than likely will be the 2 best teams in that division...Michigan is a distant 3rd in that race the past 5-10 years... He needs to beat BOTH of them this year to even sniff Indy... But even that might not be enough since they also have Nebraska, Wiscy and Penn St... I see 5 losses and I am about as big a Michigan fan as there is... Only way I change my thoughts is if they can run the ball vs ND and Shea can pick up yards (passing or running) breaking the pocket... The D will be good enough to keep Michigan in every game... They will need to produce points vs the 6/7 good teams they play.

I just finished the episode where the WR coach was about to put hands on JB :lol::lol: dude be talking bout he from Compton like he put in work and holds rank there

Its odd that the #1 Juco player is on this team (#11 Jermaine Johnson), but they never mention him. He should be committing to the Dawgs in the next week or so :smokin

The really smart players who are about their futures probably don't want to be seen on the show. If playing major D-1 football and going to the NFL are your goals then being featured on Last Chance U doesn't really help. Look at Malik. No Power 5 program is gonna touch him after seeing his antics on the show.

ACC:
Atlantic: Clemson
Coastal: Miami
CCG: Clemson

Big 10:
Legends: Wisconsin
East: Michigan
CCG: Wisky

Big 12:
1. Oklahoma
2. TCU
CCG: Oklahoma

Pac 12:
South: University of Sexual Ballers
North: University of Death Row at Washington
CCG: UDub

SEC:
East: UGA
West: Bama
CCG: Bama

Playoffs:
1. Bama
2. Washington
3. UGA
4. Oklahoma

The more I think about it, the more I want to change my Big 10 pick to Wisconsin. I just don't see what's changed about Michigan's offensive coaching or weapons that would make me confident. That 2016 team was probably their peak.

The more I think about it, the more I want to change my Big 10 pick to Wisconsin. I just don't see what's changed about Michigan's offensive coaching or weapons that would make me confident. That 2016 team was probably their peak.

You picked them just to troll :lol:

Which outlet did you used to work for if you don’t mind me asking? Now I know where all those spicy takes come from.

Last edited:

He hasn't really snapped in media sessions since he's got here. He's a lot more mellow than he was in SF and at Stanford, both in the media and on the sideline.

It's the truth though, winning solves everything, and he has to win those games.

For those of you who are picking Wisconsin and others to win the B1G, what do you see as OSU issues? We were hearing two springs ago that Haskins was outplaying JT, and that showed itself in the Michigan game. He's not going to be the issue, and they have the talent to replace the departing starters.

For Wisconsin, Hornibrook still has his limitations, they're replacing both corners and more than half their front 7, and while the OL is good, the mock drafts have really overrated those guys. They got dominated against OSU.

Nothing against tO$U. I just liked what I saw from Wisconsin last year more. JT wasn't as terrible as the narrative portrays now and his legs were a huge part of what made the team dangerous. Penn State, Wisconsin, and USC would have loved to play a normal drop back QB.

Haskins can move as well, he’s not a statue. They might run less QB power and counter now, but they will still run IV and bash, and those plays will probably have tags on them for RPO’s now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom