OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Former Gardena (Calif.) Serra athlete and UCLA signee Bryan Addison has been given his full release from the Bruins and is back on the market."

2018 4-star commit. One of their top recruits. Could be UCLA admissions issues.

yeah, for sure academics. I know that was a reason USC backed off him. He's a good one

Well a bit of that and also he fell off some senior year and SC liked Hufanga and Devon Williams more than him at safety and WR. He was cleared by SC admissions though and they reached out to him again now that he's back on the market. Internet is saying UCLA has an SAT requirement he believes he's already met but they are dragging their feet.

It's sounding like he's almost surely going to Oregon.

I hope he brings more of the same to the Pac. I think he’s still refusing to let players or coaches talk to reporters :lol:

I get that he’s probably clinically depressed but Malik Henry is completely uncoachable. Dude is unruly in this show.

ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis this why he got kicked off the team?

Never really got a straight answer from other places, but read about drugs were brought up. So I googled his name + drugs one day and found the below:

I haven't finished the series yet, but this team has no accountability.
Haven't seen anyone on the team check a teammate.
Dudes just out there going through the motions.

Drugs, Stealing & overall being a bad teammate.

He has major issues that I hope he can get through

I watched the first few eps with my girl who’s a psychotherapist and I asked her what she would think if she was diagnosing him for work:

She said that Malik is probably suffering from depression manifesting in symptoms of amotivation, irritability and anger and oppositional defiance secondary to that. Probably stemming from feelings of abandonment by his father, and loss of childhood due to famous athlete status.

To keep it 100 I don’t think he likes football. I think his folks straight up said he wanted to be a baseball player. Honestly he probably just thinks if he walks away from football he won’t have a dad anymore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom