OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that A+B=C mentality

So Malzhan is better than Kirby, right? Just making sure i'm following correctly. Or did you guys forget about 40-17 already?

What happened in the title game you know the one that actually mattered ? Or did you forget that already ? How many points did they put up ? OR DID YOU FORGET THAT ALREADY ?

that A+B=C mentality

So Malzhan is better than Kirby, right? Just making sure i'm following correctly. Or did you guys forget about 40-17 already?

And Scott Frost > all since UCF beat Auburn with a healthy Keyron Johnson unlike UGA, and Auburn at a full clip beat Bama and UGA.

What has Mullen done? Besides the “oh he did great for Miss State” BS

That means something. Just like it does with Franklin managing to win 9 games twice and go to a bowl all three years at Vandy meant something, which most fans around the B1G clowned him for.

*RJJ voice* Y'all must've forgot how bad MSST was during the end of the Sherrill era and when Sylvester Croom was walking them sidelines.

It's TBD right now because they have walked into drastically different situations, and have had drastically different roles prior to landing their current jobs.

And Scott Frost > all since UCF beat Auburn with a healthy Keyron Johnson unlike UGA, and Auburn at a full clip beat Bama and UGA.

That means something. Just like it does with Franklin managing to win 9 games twice and go to a bowl all three years at Vandy meant something, which most fans around the B1G clowned him for.

*RJJ voice* Y'all must've forgot how bad MSST was during the end of the Sherrill era and when Sylvester Croom was walking them sidelines.

Yeah because one RB decides a game...auburn won them games because they were at home..FOH with that clown ****. Auburn wasn’t going to win **** with a healthy Johnson in Atlanta period.

Did Johnson play defense ??? Where was that same defense that stopped a back up QB when they played on their home field ? Oh yeah it didn’t ******* exist in either game...Georgia wasn’t focused left 3 scores on the field.

Sec title game proved it.

Nobody is pickin silly *** Dan Mullen over Kirby smart period. Not in them fraud *** bulldogs uniforms and sure as hell not in them ****** gator uniforms.

What happened in the title game you know the one that actually mattered ? Or did you forget that already ? How many points did they put up ? OR DID YOU FORGET THAT ALREADY ?
I remember both games unlike you. And one of those games was 40-17. Are you too dense to realize what I'm saying and who i was replying too? I say YES. Let me know if you need help.

Always chiming in when someone is talking to Cardo. You're like that annoying girlfriends dudes have that always gotta chirp about something but in reality, know very little about what's going on. I can't even take you seriously unlike Cardo and ATLsfinest.

"Oh, someone saying something contrary to what Cardo is saying," Chirp, Chirp, Chirp.

NEW MONEY SMELL.

It's TBD right now because they have walked into drastically different situations, and have had drastically different roles prior to landing their current jobs.
Stop it. You know its A+B=C with some dudes.

And you;re right, it really is TBD and tough to really compare when they are in completely different situations. But if i had to choose, i'm going with Kirby because he can recruit. Might not even matter if he can coach.

Yeah because one RB decides a game...auburn won them games because they were at home..FOH with that clown ****. Auburn wasn’t going to win **** with a healthy Johnson in Atlanta period.

Did Johnson play defense ??? Where was that same defense that stopped a back up QB when they played on their home field ? Oh yeah it didn’t ****ing exist in either game...Georgia wasn’t focused left 3 scores on the field.

Sec title game proved it.

Nobody is pickin silly *** Dan Mullen over Kirby smart period. Not in them fraud *** bulldogs uniforms and sure as hell not in them ****ty gator uniforms.

It was 44 point swing in the matter of 3 weeks. No one's home field advantage is that good.

Johnson was a major part of that offense and Auburn had virtually no depth behind him because of Pettway's injury/suspension.

And on Defense Auburn had to play Bama a week before, while UGA played a 5-5 GT. The body blow theory is real.

Auburn looked lethargic on D that game and it's not hard to surmise why.

Y'all Jawja dudes need to stop with that "backup QB" **** :lol:. It was week 11, and Fromm played every game up to that point. He wasn't a damn backup, and based off Eason's meh Freshmen year it's hard to argue he would have been any better had he not got banged up.

Last edited:
chirp.gif

Mhmmm back down :smile:

:lol: Keef was missed two years ago when Kirby was going 7-5. Happy to have him back at full strength. The thread needed someone to keep you Miami, UM, and USC yentas in check.

Bob Davie is being suspended for suspicion of interfering with a rape investigation.

The University of New Mexico announced todaythat it has suspended football coach Bob Davie for 30 days following an outside investigation of his program. As Geoff Grammer of the Albuquerque Journal pointed out, Davie’s announced punishment comes one day after National Signing Day, even though the investigation’s findings were dated on Jan. 16.

The purpose of the investigation, conducted by a Chicago law firm, was to determine whether the football staff interfered with any police and university investigations into allegations of sexual and physical assault by football players. (It also looked into claims that the coaching staff pressured injured players to play or practice.) Although the investigation could not find conclusive evidence that Davie or his staff obstructed anything, he did act questionably during a criminal investigation into a rape allegation against one of his players.

According to a separate investigation into UNM last fall by retired federal judge Bruce Black, after a female UNM student reported to police that she had been raped by a football player, witnesses said Davie held an all-team meeting in which he told players to “get some dirt on this *****.” The second investigation followed up on those claims and confirmed a team meeting, but found no players who could confirm that Davie had said that.

—————————————

The alleged victim also later complained to student advocate complaining that football players talking about the rape case had said Davie ""was going to take care of it." In following up, the Office of Equal Opportunity spoke to UNMPD who expressed concerns Davie was interfering with the investigation. One officer "confirmed that Coach Davie admitted he had spoken to the players about the case and produced two players who had found a (redacted word) video of the alleged victim."

witnesses said Davie held an all-team meeting in which he told players to “get some dirt on this *****.”

Geez

Bob Davie is being suspended for suspicion of interfering with a rape investigation.

witnesses said Davie held an all-team meeting in which he told players to “get some dirt on this *****.”

Geez
Hope homeboy good on retirement because he's just been burned:smh:

Back
Top Bottom