OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BtGVuBLCAAE78Og.jpg

Lol. I already have a retirement. Still sucks regardless. Just checked it last Friday, so I had to rub my eyes to make sure I in fact lost that much. Tried to convince myself the number I had today, was what I had last week. Logged off with the quickness to forget about it haha.

Solo is mad USC won’t guarantee him the #55 next year. It’s making him feel unwanted :lol:

Sounds like the package deal was how they sold it. Late last night Frank said he expected Foster. Woke up this morning and he dropped that package deal info.
The thought on all the A&M boards was they'd either come together or go somewhere else separately... Seems like one or the other was never in play.

The thought on all the A&M boards was they'd either come together or go somewhere else separately... Seems like one or the other was never in play.

Who knows lol. I heard a little about Tank a few weeks ago. From what I recall (could be wrong), he, Tank was possibly coming with him on the FSU visit. Seemed like things were trackin’ for Tally, mom looked on board, supposedly Dad lives in or near Madison, FL.

I believe it was you that asked (?) last night. Took a peek on the site, things were still tracking, but there were TAMU rumblings. Some dismissed it as old news from the previous official. Woke up, checked the site again and read the whole they’re coming as packaged deal. Don’t even recall FSU showing any interest in Tank. Either way, if TAMU gets’em. It’s business and hats off to them for closing the deal.

Back
Top Bottom