OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tuli Letuligasenoa flipped to Washington. Y’all discover one-eyed willy’s treasure map or what up there? Where are these bags coming from?? elpablo21 elpablo21

Hel
Tuli Letuligasenoa flipped to Washington. Y’all discover one-eyed willy’s treasure map or what up there? Where are these bags coming from?? elpablo21 elpablo21
Hell if I know :lol:

Needed Tuli the most for this class
wow.png

If we can land Martin to close it out
wow.png

How does UW feel about Martin at this point? A&M’s been super confident but the visit to UDub got people nervous.

I’m fine with Helton for now. A handful of boosters want him gone so Lynn Swann is trying to choke off his support to force him to fail. He refused to Ok money allotted for new training tables :lol:

Pres. Max Nikias and other boosters are ok with winning the conference and being competitive/relevant. They don’t want to spend more and don’t care too much about a national championship.

They gave Tee an extension last month. Giving Helton one is to show stability to recruits and nothing more. Aside from trying to retain Deland, they’ve absolutely refused to open their wallets for anything else. This extension doesn’t matter. They’d still fire him.

He’s fine as an OC/position coach, and an upgrade over Enos TBH. Trash recruiter but I’m not expecting him to be here for much longer than a year or two before taking a G5 job.

They need more dogs on that recruiting trail though. That was one of the reasons I thought Enos was a good look.

They need more dogs on that recruiting trail though. That was one of the reasons I thought Enos was a good look.

Did Enos have a good rep as a recruiter at Arky? He has a good rep in state, but tbh that block M on the coaches polo should be enough to get 95% of the kids in this state.

Did Enos have a good rep as a recruiter at Arky? He has a good rep in state, but tbh that block M on the coaches polo should be enough to get 95% of the kids in this state.
I'm not even sure if he's that great. McElwain is a AWFUL recruiter though.

Back
Top Bottom