OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: the only times you seem to post in here is regarding Michigan.

296794_fpx.tif

I mean, the same 6-7 schools get talked about in this thread ad-nauseam. Even when you were giving this thread a play-by-play of every MSU suspension and player dismissal, last Summer, no one seemed to care to comment on it. I could talk about Hunter Rison transferring, but who in this thread would really care, unless he ends up on one of your guy's favorite team? :lol:

I posted about Harlon Barnett leaving and you were nowhere to be found. Don't blame the rest of the thread on you only popping up to talk about Michigan. :lol:

I posted about Harlon Barnett leaving and you were nowhere to be found. Don't blame the rest of the thread on you only popping up to talk about Michigan. :lol:

Only because he's going to Florida State :lol: If he was going to Western Michigan or some **** y'all wouldn't have gave a damn :lol:

But yes, I do love trolling Michigan fans. You guys hype yourselves up every year just to get let down, and I definitely enjoy rubbing it in. Would be the same for you guys if it were the other way around.

Only because he's going to Florida State :lol: If he was going to Western Michigan or some **** y'all wouldn't have gave a damn :lol:

But yes, I do love trolling Michigan fans. You guys hype yourselves up every year just to get let down, and I definitely enjoy rubbing it in. Would be the same for you guys if it were the other way around.

Pretty much

He hired Don Brown when the easy thing would have been to promote one of "his guys" in Greg Jackson.

You have a point with Fisch, but we all know Wheat saw Michigan as a short term stop, and Frey went back to his alma mater and was a dud of a hire TBH. It was his influence that made them switch to a ZBS and it was a disaster. He's still a good coach IMO, just a bad fit with this team and staff.

And he gave Partridge his first college job :lol:, he's as much his guy as anyone else is. It would be a huge blow if he leaves but I'm sure part of their pitch is that he's going to be DC after Xbox Tosh gets a HC job. Brown's entrenched here, and they are the best program in the country. It's hard for me to be mad at dude for making that choice.

Source btw?

Quit being a homer Beau!!

I don't care what you're doing. Just don't mask it as "Oh nobody cares about my team."

I mean, that's exactly what it is though :lol: I'm not about to be in this thread posting off about my squad knowing that no one in the thread cares to actually discuss them. I rarely post in the CBB thread for the same reason. No one knows **** about MSU basketball except that Izzo is a great coach, and that Miles Bridges is a NBA Draft prospect. Tournament time rolls around and people are like "How does he do this every year" like our teams aren't actually talented (sorry to bring b-ball in a football thread).

"Stop Talking About Us"

DO7273uX4AE1seE.jpg

That’s another thing that’ll have to be adjusted. An LOI should be taking as a business contract. All of the scholarships should be guaranteed.
Then the athlete should stay for the full duration?

Everyone shouldn’t get paid the same. It should be based on your school and/or conference. They could do a designated amount of schools or better yet conferences thats put money in a trust fund for players awarded to them after 3 years or graduation; which ever comes first. One thing that they’re gonna have to deal with is that everyone is not gonna get there worth ie Bama, Ohio State, Tebow/Bush/Manziel superstar type players.

Then the athlete should stay for the full duration?

The money system seems easy enough. If you see Downs in a nationally televised game, said players should get a pool of that money upon end of year (not just graduation).
Maybe a percentage of Downs or percentage of plays could be a guiding force. But that's too simple.

I know my lowly University was in three $500,000 guaranteed ESPN games last year. That $1.5 million should have been split among active coaches and players. Instead I think it paid the athletic budget for Olympic sports for the next two years and football players got to eat good for 4 months.

I like lebatard's thought of can you imagine that the coaches get free tuition instead of getting paid? Like "Hey saban, you can go to as many classes as you would like, and you can get as many degrees as you would like, for free! We wont pay you anything else on top of that, but we will give you free shoes and food."

ITS visiting USC and UGA this weekend? I knew that was who you were hinting at last week but he’s scheduled for SC visit Jan 12. Idk if that’s supposed to be secret or if UGA is pulling an FSU.

I stand corrected, ITS visiting us on the 26th.

Thank you guys for the prayers and well wishes, my mom is doing much better today. Yall can resume the UGA slander lol

Chester, I see you dirtbag don't be tweeting me :rofl:

Biggie Marshall not turning pro?

He wants to but the draft grade has him outside the first 2-3 rounds. He might go anyway because scouts still think he'd be a steal in the late 3rd or 4th and with his measurables and talent they can coach him up.

Back
Top Bottom