OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i know my perception of what its like in Bama is probably way off. Thats probably for 95% of the country though.

I remember going to Nashville 10 years ago and i was stunned and shocked. Started as soon as the plane approached and looking out the window

If you’re near Mobile, ever see the huge Confederate flag off of I-10 on the left, heading west into Mississippi? Lol.

Thing has been flowing in the wind forever

I try to not leave Huntsville. :lol:

The further south you go, the more it sucks. Bham is awful. Montgomery is useless. Mobile’s only redeeming quality is that it’s near the beach. I honestly only head south when I hit up Destin/PCB and that 2 or 3 hour ride thru legit hillbilly country when you have to exit 65 after Montgomery are the most terrifying hours of the day. :lol:

Your experience in Bama would prob be different than mine.

Possibly. Just checked the demographics. If I’m reading it right, it’s 50% black, 44% white and the other 6% make up he rest. Really up to individual. Just like someone could absolutely hate LA and love another city and vice versa.

Is Birmingham a trash area? I always hear people say that. We passed through on the way to Florida and it seemed scenic from the interstate

Bruh, having lived for years in all 3 areas I'm about to mention, an LA 6 really is at least an 8.5 in the south/Midwest.

I haven't lived EVERYWHERE in the country, so I'm not going to say an LA 6 is an 8 anywhere else in the country.

But you take a 6 from LA and drop her in, say Paducah, KY, she's a solid 8.5 and all other females hate her. Immediately.

Back
Top Bottom