OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does that make it right? Greg Popovich a 60 something year old millionaire, Steve Kerr too and they ain’t on the nonsense. Plus Dabo one of them all lives matter dudes.

Both those dudes are also OUTSPOKEN about not liking Trump. Saban ain’t said a peep about anything lol. Right or wrong, I’m gonna say he ain’t a Democrat. :lol:

He’s smart—why endanger the dynasty you built over the doofus that is Trump? Dabo is the opposite of Saban.

Saban the type to avoid political questions and be like “I’m just here to football guys”

That would have been called pass interfence in the NFL. I love how the refs are letting them play.

Both those dudes are also OUTSPOKEN about not liking Trump. Saban ain’t said a peep about anything lol. Right or wrong, I’m gonna say he ain’t a Democrat. :lol:

He’s smart—why endanger the dynasty you built over the doofus that is Trump? Dabo is the opposite of Saban.

I don’t know that Saban is a straight up Trump supporter — the things he has said on the topic of anthem protests sometimes sound like subliminal disses aimed at Trump — but he is intentionally silent on political topics and went out of his way to avoid having to acknowledge or address Roy Moore’s campaign.

Saban is the most powerful man in Alabama and doesn’t use that influence in any non football way - for better or worse. That in itself may tell you something about his socio political leanings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom