OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems like RoJo is getting a nice gain on each possession then they get nailed for a loss on the ensuing 1st down run, incomplete pass and then 3d and long

Darnold is scared for his life tonight, rightfully so. This isn't a line that belongs on a top 10 program. Horrendous line.

He's too predictable. Rojo runs for a 1st, they follow it up with another run every time and each time it gets stuffed. Their only success is on crossing routes and everyone knew it was coming on that last 3rd and 10. Too easy to defend. They've ran one screen and it was to a slow white dude.Tee is not helping. He can mitigate the Dlines impact by calling better plays.

Darnold sucks though, so I guess he's screwed.

He's too predictable. Rojo runs for a 1st, they follow it up with another run every time and each time it gets stuffed. Their only success is on crossing routes and everyone knew it was coming on that last 3rd and 10. Too easy to defend. They've ran one screen and it was to a slow white dude.Tee is not helping. He can negate the Dlines impact by calling better plays.

Darnold sucks though, so I guess he's screwed.
He is very predictable. Thats why i asked a few weeks back if he's actually in charge of what he wants to do, because i just don't believe this is him as a play caller.

Back
Top Bottom