OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
say what? I want what you're drinking!!

Pittman? Are you kidding? He missed half the season but look at the box scores of the games he’s been in. Wasn’t he mvp of PAC CG? Dude has made some great catches.

EDIT

He hasn’t been all American but dude has been great since his dad yelled at Helton :lol:

Pittman? Are you kidding? He missed half the season but look at the box scores of the games he’s been in. Wasn’t he mvp of PAC CG? Dude has made some great catches.
he barely had 300 yards this season with 150 coming against Stanford last game. He was my pick to break out this year and never had a chance due to injury over the summer.

But he hasn't been a stud. Yet. I hope.

Urban always looking so stressed the past couple of years. I don't remember him looking like this at UF. Or is it just me?

he barely had 300 yards this season with 150 coming against Stanford last game. He was my pick to break out this year and never had a chance due to injury over the summer.

But he hasn't been a stud. Yet. I hope.

Nah I agree. You’re right. Dude didn’t break into the starting lineup until week 9 though.

I guess I just saw him make 2 big catches a game and figured he was a bigger box score impact. Tyler and him have been good though.

Just realized the PAC 12 is 1-6 and looking like it's about to be 1-7, with a strong possibility of finishing 1-8. Conversely, the Big 10 is 4-0, about to be 5-0. Tough sledding this season for the PAC.

giphy.gif

Nah I agree. You’re right. Dude didn’t break into the starting lineup until week 9 though.

I guess I just saw him make 2 big catches a game and figured he was a bigger box score impact. Tyler and him have been good though.
I love Tyler. I feel great about him

Just realized the PAC 12 is 1-6 and looking like it's about to be 1-7, with a strong possibility of finishing 1-8. Conversely, the Big 10 is 4-0, about to be 5-0. Tough sledding this season for the PAC.

giphy.gif

You’re an FSU fan though?

Back
Top Bottom