OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Clay Helton is kinda like what Case Keenum is in Minnesota right now? Everyone is waiting for him to lose the job, but he's done a great job so the higher ups can't really justify firing him at this point
sort of a good analysis.

I'm on record saying he doesnt deserve to be fired. But i look towards the future and i just dont see him as the guy to get us back to national championship status. Part of my displeasure was there was no search when they let Sark go. I hated how that all played out. So fairly or unfairly, i wasnt going to give Clay a chance.

But he hasn't done anything to deserve to be fired.

And statis22 statis22 ... Didn't take long for the THSFBCA to get butt hurt with Jimbo. They're all up in arms he went to visit Ro Simon yesterday. Buncha petty *******s.

wtf :lol: Ro is IN Houston. :lol:
Jimbo ain't dumb & this isn't his first rodeo. He knows the most important thing is to hit the bag trail and make sure of where the funds need to be funneled in order to secure the kinda kids he needs to secure to win big. :smokin

This whole "We suck, and are gonna lose every game we play" Shtick you've been on is tired as Hell :lol:. Cut the fake *** modesty, man.

Man we got washed by Iowa anything can happen :lol:

I hope we beat the brakes off USC but them fools have had our number every time

Throwback to when Barkley’s punk *** ripped my heart out and stomped it at the end of the 4th quarter

Sanchise :smokin

092917_Vault_USC_Football_00027.JPG

So I read that Oregon chose Mario as the HC because that was FSUs main Target for assistant and Leavitts buyout is like 4.5M. Smart play by Oregon if they can find a way to keep both.

make it official JT. He can enroll in spring, right?

It's kinda shameful how adult men (myself included :lol: ) have been credit counting on JT. His dad says he's not on path to graduate this year, let alone this fall and the plan is for him to graduate next fall.

But people have shadily been peeking at his transcripts and said he can leave this December and be on campus for Spring if he chooses to.

wtf :lol: Ro is IN Houston. :lol:
Jimbo ain't dumb & this isn't his first rodeo. He knows the most important thing is to hit the bag trail and make sure of where the funds need to be funneled in order to secure the kinda kids he needs to secure to win big. :smokin
Yup. :lol:

These dudes are banging the drum that the 7v7 circuit is a threat to their profession and basically already called Jimbo to the carpet for cheating. One former district-level athletic director compared that circuit to Pitino and the NCAABB scandal, with #TXisNotFL

Buncha losers. :lol:

Jimbo's already dumped A&M's QB commit from Georgia. Looking for bigger fish.

Back
Top Bottom