OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah, Lawrence Philips and the girl were broke up.

Os told Frost to avoid the situation, but he keep messing with her so LP flipped out one day and broke into his apartment, beat his ***, and dragged the girl down three flights of stairs and smashed her head into a mailbox.

I'm happy Frost is coaching there now, but we are definitely not getting that 95 Doc anytime soon :lol:.
oh damn, thats right. It was Frost. I don't know why, but Frost looks like the nerdy red head from the tv show Friday Night Lights.

We been in the basement for 2 seasons and still get more attention than Stanford

More attention?? Yeah it’s so awesome you guys are on your third head coach in 5 seasons while Stanford is getting their 5th heisman runner up in 9 seasons on prime time television

The last time Oregon was relevant high school seniors were in 5th grade

Good luck with that

He does

friday-night-lights164.jpg

Nah, Lawrence Philips and the girl were broke up.

Os told Frost to avoid the situation, but he keep messing with her so LP flipped out one day and broke into his apartment, beat his ***, and dragged the girl down three flights of stairs and smashed her head into a mailbox.

I'm happy Frost is coaching there now, but we are definitely not getting that 95 Doc anytime soon :lol:.

Haha. Remember that story.

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/blogs/...cle_885befd8-e2b2-11e4-b184-3339536b5702.html

kate-mcewen-1_thumb.jpg

oG3oD.gif

Also, didn't put two and two together earlier, but I realized Willie T's teammate at Manatee, Shevin Wiggins went to Nebraska, along with Tommie Frasier who he succeeded.

oh damn, thats right. It was Frost. I don't know why, but Frost looks like the nerdy red head from the tv show Friday Night Lights.

No kidding. If you're going to ruin your knees/body, do it while you're on an NFL team's payroll...

More attention?? Yeah it’s so awesome you guys are on your third head coach in 5 seasons while Stanford is getting their 5th heisman runner up in 9 seasons on prime time television

The last time Oregon was relevant high school seniors were in 5th grade

Good luck with that

Did you really just say Heisman runner up? :rofl:
And high school seniors were in 5th grade in 2015? Damn they move along fast now. Explains the Sac state degree you hold so prestigiously

They need to get off the Jobe train and focus on Surtain Jr and Campbell plus Divaad Joseph. DB recruiting has been A+ but losing Jobe to Bama does suck..

You don't stop recruiting a kid like Jobe. Especially when Surtain is still probably going to LSU unless his dad gets a job. I personally think he's trolling Bama hard but we'll see.

He's going to Bama as his only OV in December and then deciding.

Not even going to Miami for one. It's over. :lol:

Coley decision between A&M and UGA expected today... Sounds like Jimbo wants him as OC without playcalling duties, which may not be a move Coley's inclined to make.

He’s not calling plays right now at UGA either. I have to imagine the OC job at A&M even in name only pays better than the WR coach at UGA.

This is the year to cash out and join a big-time program if you're able to, with all these openings, and I think most of these coaches know it. Might be a long time before we see this again, where there were so many coaching vacancies for Top-30 programs in the country.

If you've been patiently waiting it out at a smaller/lesser program, this was the year where it all paid off. And if you're one of those coaches and the phone ain't ringing and none of these schools hit you up, you gotta be sick :lol:

Back
Top Bottom