OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got back from the game and I still can't believe Jake ran for it on 4th & 21 :lol:

Game took forever. Good job PAC 12 :smh:

Y’all ain’t listen when I posted about those Friday night games. Washington was Home last week though, sonreally you had no excuse.

Fam its 4th and 21
gucci3.png

3 yds after crossing the line of scrimmage buddy looked back too, like going back was some sort of option :lol:

wow, UW lost last night?

I was expecting more fisticuffs in here last night and people getting banned. Was excited to come check in and it was beyond tame.

We all washed

If Mizzou beats Tennessee tonight that will mean that Tennessee will have lost their most recent meeting against every other team in the SEC. Quite impressive. Technically they lost to themselves in the spring game, too.

Life champin :pimp:

Cant wait to see Oklahoma (OU) choke today. They fold in big pressure games. Nothing will change about that today. My Hurricanes about to have alot of people hurt tonight (ND Team,Fans,Haters,etc.)

Cant wait to see Oklahoma (OU) choke today. They fold in big pressure games. Nothing will change about that today. My Hurricanes about to have alot of people hurt tonight (ND Team,Fans,Haters,etc.)

I don't think OU chokes tonight at home, they will take care of business. BUT...I could see them choking in the Big 12 Championship Game, especially if it's a rematch with TCU

Back
Top Bottom