OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F5861469-DDE1-49C0-B459-CD587A9DC72A.jpeg

@trelvis tha thrilla reading that

He was a factor at A&M in 2012 too, and basically said “never say never”, when asked if he’d leave.

The move to the Big XII I think has locked him up there though IMO. A&M would have to be willing to give him like 10M for him to probably consider it.

Predictions for Week 11

George 31-20 over Auburn
Notre Dame 38-31 over Miami
Oklahoma 31-27 over TCU

Hmm Miami giving up 38 pts, only time they gave up that many under Diaz was last year vs Vtech last year off a short week with the whole defense injured, & an O line that couldn't protect Kaaya.

Hmm Miami giving up 38 pts, only time they gave up that many under Diaz was last year vs Vtech last year off a short week with the whole defense injured, & an O line that couldn't protect Kaaya.

I wouldn't be surprised if Miami wins to be honest, its a good game between two good teams. I haven't seen anyone stop the Notre Dame running since the UGA game win week 2, if I see the Miami D-line get good push I'll be regretting my pick...I'll believe it when I see it though.

I wouldn't be surprised if Miami wins to be honest, its a good game between two good teams. I haven't seen anyone stop the Notre Dame running since the UGA game win week 2, if I see the Miami D-line get good push I'll be regretting my pick...I'll believe it when I see it though.
no doubt they test this defense, they way Miami's d-line attacks will give ND opportunities

I’m 50/50 on Miami/ND can go either way...didn’t take ND seriously till I saw them beat everyone they played ***. Thought “the best oline in cfb” was just media ******** but yeah seem to be the real deal.

Miami's aggressiveness on d in the front 7 leaves open gaps that teams can exploit with explosive plays in the run game, and that's the best part of ND's offense

You had better turn it into points (7's) though

Conversely, that aggressiveness leads to negative plays which is what you want against a QB who has been scattershot throwing the ball.

Should be a very physical game.

I’m 50/50 on Miami/ND can go either way...didn’t take ND seriously till I saw them beat everyone they played ***. Thought “the best oline in cfb” was just media ******** but yeah seem to be the real deal.
I was at the ND/UGA game. Both teams looked good that night, although UGA having a frosh QB starting for the first time on the road made me less of a believer in ND. UGA's line just flat out dominated ND, though. Bellamy and Carter specifically were terrors.

Miami being down Demetrius Jackson is a little worrisome because he's great against the run. Miami is going to have to win on early downs defensively. If they can do that, then I feel good making Wimbush beat them on 3rd down.

Last week was about as good as I'd seen Miami in not overrunning gaps against a quality opponent, and managed to keep Jackson from many big gains out of the pocket. They target hitting the QB 30 times a game as the breaking point, so that's definitely something that I'll be watching too.

ND’s o line is very real. They beat the **** out of us. While our run D can be suspect it wasn’t even a contest. They’ve got 2-3 first day picks on that line.

Watch the LG for ND, that dude does WORK

Eason isn't strung out on coke, folks just tryna rock the boat. He's not transferring either, not until after his Jr season anyway..

Back
Top Bottom