Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

CvqHfJrXEAUgCJ5.jpg:large

Hahahaha, **** my life. I need a drink.

Our bench is horrible. I rather have lance Stephenson act a fool out there. Vs seeing this horrible offense. At least it'll be more entertaining

with a little time now to digest this L... I think im more upset at the fact that we ONCE AGAIN are the laughingstock of the week.

we knick fans gotta sick together cause its windy out and the wolves are coming to try to rip us apart

If i focus on the positives, there are many many spots I liked

I aint mad at rose, melo, or KP tonight. they did their thing.

very dissapointed in OQ and Pookie, and by that, also Hornacek.

those rotations were a joke. some 2k type mess for real. son was lost and it showed.

whatever.. saturday we'll probably win but I need a winning streak to get the taste of this one out my mouth

id be lying to yall if I said i didnt think we'd win this one.

also can anyone pull up games last season ?

i dont think Ive noticed KP having to be defending on the wing so damn much.

either this is scouting report, or a part of our defense

both ways, we need to shore that up. our perimeter defense so trash. been saying that since preseason.

anyone can break it down and provide any possible answers?

Maaaaaaan, it turned out like I hoped it wouldn't. :smh: After game 15-20 we'll get a better idea about this team.

I'm telling you right now the one thing that stands out the most is the bad defense. If that gets better, this team can win a lot of games.

I need to see us against a team that isnt the world champs to understand where we stand. They looked lost on defense and lazy on offense in terms of off the ball movement.

Its a long season and they seem to be doing a lot of talking so lets see if they put in the work.

Joe and Evan and the Francesa shows should be great today. Sure callers will make my day better.

Even gonna watch a little Undisputed so I can see them rip the Knicks and Skip kill KD.

The warriors losing by 30 should be a bigger topic of conversation, but ofcourse the focus will be on us.

i skipped the last 8 pages bc i knew it was going to be full of people panicking after ONE game. we played a team that won a chip together...on their home court...after their ring ceremony. whereas we got our staring PG back for the first time in a month. did you guys for us to really be prepared for that kind of energy? CHILL.

The warriors losing by 30 should be a bigger topic of conversation, but ofcourse the focus will be on us.

i LOL'd pretty hard when i saw that the warriors were getting blown out. **** KD. i hope they get blown out 81 more times.

Last edited:
i skipped the last 8 pages bc i knew it was going to be full of people panicking after ONE game. we played a team that won a chip together...on their home court...after their ring ceremony. whereas we got our staring PG back for the first time in a month. did you guys for us to really be prepared for that kind of energy? CHILL.
i LOL'd pretty hard when i saw that the warriors were getting blown out. **** KD. i hope they get blown out 81 more times.

Panic button being pressed prematurely. Give me a base sample of at least 15 games together

It'll take time with this starting unit, but in the preseason we looked good running our offense. Last night we looked so stagnant again.

MORE PICK AND ROLLS WITH KP cant be said enough

Last edited:
Kuz needs to take a lot of Pookie's minutes

Baker should get some time on the floor

Don't want to see koq ever again

Yea Pookie is reminding me why I dont like him so much. Wouldn't mind if Kuz or Ndour take his minutes at this point.

I remeber getting flamed for saying KP should come off the bench but last night confirmed my fears.

He didn't get the ball at all and was the 4th option when he was out there with Melo, Rose and Noah. He was relegated to being a spot-up shooter which is good cause I like him shooting threes but the kid needs the ball in his hands if we want him to develop.

Having him lead are paper thin bench makes the most sense. Start him, take him out immediately and stagger the players minutes.

Overall, this roster is ill-fitting, our system still sucks and its going to be a long year imo. I am not optimistic after last night.

Back
Top Bottom