Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

In reference to Rondo, I don't care for making risky moves to get low character players

Would rather have less talent and lose more in the short term (better picks,) while building a better culture.

Last edited:
Idk enough about McLemore. I loved his story coming out of HS/college.

I think big picture it's better to get a consistent vet. Say McLemore does perform decently, he'd possiblt dip once his deal is up and wouldn't stick around for the long haul since he wouldn't be a restricted FA like a player we drafted. I'd rather spend on someone who can bring leadership, professionalism, and consistency.

Last edited:
Anyone watching this game?

Luke Kornet looks like he could be the next Steve Novak :nerd:

Jaramaz, Kornet, and Hayes can stay. Cut everyone else. Especially Randle, he looks wild trash.

Last edited:
Chasson Randle 
mean.gif

knicks fans yall say yall wanna lose but yall really dont mean it........ this team starts off 10- 7 and you all are trying to see if playoffs is a reaity.... especially in the east

Love it.

I'm on board with signing another PG but spending big on George Hill is pointless.

View media item 2481411
Interesting

We are about to see Mills's full strength w/o being hold back by Phil anymore
Did Phil want to spend big money on FAs? :nerd:

The tweet doesn't sound like anything new as far as direction.

Horny talking about running the entire offense through KP and yall not having the triangle to use an excuse will switch things up though.

Last edited:
^

For some reasons, I had a feeling that Phil'd give a large contract to Derrick

**** up.

^

For some reasons, I had a feeling that Phil'd give a large contract to Derrick
I mean its a new NBA where players who don't deserve are getting paid stupid money but I doubt Rose would've got JJ Reddick money from Phil or again anywhere like I've previously said.

Back
Top Bottom