Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

DCihyQYUMAAk-H_.jpg:large

http://trib.al/3vw0lcZ

Last edited:
Agreed. Unless we end up with the #1 pick or draft a generational talent we're gonna continue to suck.

Anyway....I streamed the last 2 games from Frank Nitlinka and I dont want him. Outside of his good defense/length he seems like a smart player. But he's definitely not a 1, is a pretty inconsistent shooter (wide open looks too), and is not a good finisher at all.

Last edited:
thats a lot to give up but if the sixers are healthy and fultz is the real deal then ya its a great trade for them and the celtics might regret it... the problem is even if the celtics pick fultz theres a big chance he wont play a lot...so its best for him and the sixers to get him because its a good fit... the celtics have a ton of draft picks though they need to move some of those for a star player...

Bucks
Sixers
Celtics
Cavs

Bright futures.

We're about to draft Ron Harper 2.0 and trade a HoFer for peanuts.

What is our end game?

Ainge just swindled the sixers. The breakdown of the trade is they get the 3rd pick so they are guaranteed to get either Ball or Jackson and they get next year Lakers pick and the year after kings pick.

Bucks
Sixers
Celtics
Cavs

Bright futures.

We're about to draft Ron Harper 2.0 and trade a HoFer for peanuts.

What is our end game?

Cavs don't really have a bright future.

They'll obviously win now but they have no young talent or draft picks to work with.

3-4 years of Finals contention isn't a bright future?

LeBron still has a lot left in the tank. They ran through the East effortlessly.

I'll take that future over ours.

Ainge just swindled the sixers. The breakdown of the trade is they get the 3rd pick so they are guaranteed to get either Ball or Jackson and they get next year Lakers pick and the year after kings pick.
its an option for Lakers 2018 OR king 2019

its an option for Lakers 2018 OR  Kings 2019

And this is what I've been saying, the Melo situation would've been much different for us if we had the 4th pick rather than 8th. As you could see BOS feel good about IT moving forward like I said is the key.

It depends IF BOS would agree to trade for Melo cause I really think Melo would've waive his clause for BOS. Melo + 4th pick would've been a great deal too

Then again Boston can possibly attain Butler now by giving Chicago two first round picks.

Imagine if Boston sign Gordon Hayward as a free agent this summer. Then use the 2017 1st + 18 Laker or 19 Kings + Jaylen Brown for Butler.

Al Horford
J. Crowder
G. Hayward
J. Butler
I. Thomas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom