Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

What's the right offer? Someone that fits the triangle, takes less 3s, and doesnt hold the ball too long? FOH.

- You're not going to get equal value for Melo, mainly because of his age.

- The man has a NTC

- Phil publicly saying he wants to trade him also lowers his stock

What's the right offer? Someone that fits the triangle, takes less 3s, and doesnt hold the ball too long? FOH.
Probably some 1st round picks and athletic young players that play defense if you talking about KP. Same for Melo but they probably won't get that offer with him as the main piece.

Last edited:
C9f9t0RUwAAy0QB

The NBAPA had to step in on the Melo/Phil situation...

Last edited:
Porzingis isn’t alone. Players are privately fuming that they want no part of the organization’s summer slate of triangle offense regimen at the team’s suburban New York practice facility, league sources told The Vertical. In reality, there’s an open rebellion to the triangle – for the offense itself, and by extension, the discord and dysfunction that it’s implementation has burdened upon everyone.
It isn’t only Jackson’s laborious organizational emails about the triangle – demands of emphasis on schooling players on the reverse pivot move, or the proper passing techniques – but his increasing insistence on the coaching staff and players that the obsolete offense become fully functional for the 2017-18 season.

https://yhoo.it/2pkA9HX

just get rid of James Dolan.....

NBA is a circus in general
Players too sensitive
Media ALWAYS there to blow things out of proportion
Fans too emotionally involved

C9f9t0RUwAAy0QB

The NBAPA had to step in on the Melo/Phil situation...

:rofl:
This is why I said Phil had balls to say that.

I've never came across anything like that for a player still under contract. Plus Phil can't claim ignorance like that wasn't gonna be the main soundbyte the media would run with :lol:

Mind you in the same press conference when asked if he was worried about players not coming here in FA cuz of this drama and way Phil is being viewed son quickly dismissed that and moved on to another topic.

just get rid of James Dolan.....

NBA is a circus in general
Players too sensitive
Media ALWAYS there to blow things out of proportion
Fans too emotionally involved
Facts on the low.

The media's are strictly out for sensationalism

Fans are too invested.

Players are Terry cloth with their emotions.

I can't even be mad at Dolan. He hired Phil and got out of his way. That's what everyone wanted him to do, stop being so involved.

I'm taking next season off.

I can't even be mad at Dolan. He hired Phil and got out of his way. That's what everyone wanted him to do, stop being so involved.

I'm taking next season off.

No free passes. At this point he's aware that it doesn't work and he just gave him an extension. He's just as much at fault

As much as I want Melo to spite Phil and stay it'll just continue to mess up his psyche while putting the blame on him. I mean when's the last time you saw Melo go this long without a shapeup and a shave? Toxic environment man.

I need to hit up ny 3rd Ave for​ some new fitteds. Can't be rocking this garbage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom