Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Bruh you've literally not had a conscious thought about the Knicks all season

All anyone seen't you do is talk about Melo stans
no, thats all YOU see. I've had plenty of other thoughts.

I'm not gonna go back and forth. I've been going to bat for Melo for years. i'd run through a brick wall for the guy in this video. but its over. it hasn't and does not work. its just time to move on yet Melo stans still reacting like its an abomination he's gonna be traded. give it a rest already.

This guy is talking about running the full-court press to help our defense and competing while rebuilding next season :rofl:

Bruh you've literally not had a conscious thought about the Knicks all season

All anyone seen't you do is talk about Melo stans
no, thats all YOU see. I've had plenty of other thoughts.

I'm not gonna go back and forth. I've been going to bat for Melo for years. i'd run through a brick wall for the guy in this video. but its over. it hasn't and does not work. its just time to move on yet Melo stans still reacting like its an abomination he's gonna be traded. give it a rest already.
Yeah he's not the same man he was 2-3 years ago . Dominating on the offensive end. Time to hit the refresh button trade him to the bulls for 2 first n dwade

The fact that ppl are more worried about "Melo stans" than what this guy is saying is pretty alarming.

This guy is talking about running the full-court press to help our defense and competing while rebuilding next season
roll.gif
He said with 100% seriousness that you can put together a rebuilding team and a win now team at the same time 
laugh.gif

Phil got balls for saying that. Son really don't give a ****.

i retract my previous statement of it all being Dolan's fault. no way Dolan is cosigning what this *** hat is saying right now.
Dolan is the one that gave him 2 more years so he could feel comfortable to say that.

I've been tuning out the Knicks the past couple of months (more focused on the Mets right now). Every time I blink, some new **** happens. This whole team is a tragedy. There isn't enough Santeria rituals to save these mah*****s.

Phil was clearly full of crap the whole time he talked about never criticizing Melo

And we all know damn well Phil never approached Melo after any of those statements he made throwing him under the bus 

The fact that ppl are more worried about "Melo stans" than what this guy is saying is pretty alarming.

Yeah ignore the team executive's unprofessional demeanor that will no doubt alienate certain players. Melo is the last superstar we're seeing for years unless one of our draftees come up.

Is out of touch the right term for this asshat ?
He's clearly being vindictive.

Being old and out of touch is a pass for Phil. Son is not that far removed from the game.

As far as what works and how to build the team, son only knows what he's doing. Other than use of the triangle I'm not even sure what Phil's ideal team would be.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom