Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

hornaczek gotta get kicked out
So Rambis can coach us the rest of the way? No thanks 
laugh.gif

10th 60 point half of the season.

Pathetic.

We can still win this game but our lack of defense is beyond frustrating.

Knicks sure make all my favorite players score a lot giving them a chance to get a moments card in 2k :pimp:, but we seriously suck on defense

It's crazy that every team we play against beats us the same way, playing the same style.

Teams at the bottom of the league offensively look like world beaters against us.

It's almost like we put up absolutely no resistance...

Derrick Rose was a mysterious late scratch to Monday's game against the Pelicans, with the Knicks only classifying the point guard as "not with the team."

A club representative later clarified that this did not mean "personal reasons."

About 90 minutes earlier, coach Jeff Hornacek said everybody on the roster was available except for forward Mindaugas Kuzminskas, who was dealing with an illness. But Rose never appeared in the locker room or on the court for warmups.

This is weird as hell

Debating should I put it on to watch Baker or not. Watching the knicks play defense takes years off my life

Derrick Rose was a mysterious late scratch to Monday's game against the Pelicans, with the Knicks only classifying the point guard as "not with the team."

A club representative later clarified that this did not mean "personal reasons."

About 90 minutes earlier, coach Jeff Hornacek said everybody on the roster was available except for forward Mindaugas Kuzminskas, who was dealing with an illness. But Rose never appeared in the locker room or on the court for warmups.

This is weird as hell

Sounds like a trade.

Back
Top Bottom