Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

He's just upset because he's washed.

Tonight should be fun. D Rose should be back, both teams just a notch above .500

Personally i think the Knicks should be blowing the Kings up trying to steal WCS for the low, that team is Lost and is KILLING his development. They are a team in prime position to get Fleeced.

Personally i think the Knicks should be blowing the Kings up trying to steal WCS for the low, that team is Lost and is KILLING his development. They are a team in prime position to get Fleeced.

who would we even give up though? we're kind of SOL, bc we don't have any trade chips except for KOQ. idk if i would make that trade, even it was straight up. now if they took lance or jo too, then i'm listening.

Nothing is out the question with the Kings... They Have arguably the Best Center in the NBA, Last year they drafted another Center.... and go in this year and draft another three :lol:

Realistically ya'll don't have much to trade but if i'm any team in the League i'm just throwing BS offers over there to try and steal a young prospect for the low.

Kings always end up outside the top 3 in the draft and ******* themselves over. How do you consistently have a top 5-10 pick for years and keep drafting the wrong guy :smh:

In 2014 they hired a whole analytics team that convinced them to draft Stauskas. Just terrible scouting and upper management decisions for years.

Last edited:
awfullalo is also pulling his sour grapes routine there too. makes you appreciate lee and holiday that much more. true professionals.

How do you like those? Been trying to get em on disco and whiffed on the black Friday sale...
Yeah these ones retailed for $180 but caught em for only $123. I like them a lot, wasn't planning on hooping enthuse ones cause they're a collab but they still comfy as hell. Hard to get on though. I've been hooping in the crazy explosive lately 

Come meet New York Knicks Legend John Starks and have your photo taken with him as well creating a lasting memory at the B&H Superstore! John will also be giving out autographs and high fives!

We'll also have Legendary Madison Square Garden photographer George Kalinsky speaking at our B&H Event Space! George has had a ringside seat for some of the greatest sports and cultural events of the last fifty years.

For Fans attending the game against the Indiana Pacers, you'll have a chance to capture some great moments at the game at our B&H Photobooth on Floor 6 between Sections 107 and 108!
-------------------------------------------
NY KNICKS B&H DAY LINE UP
-------------------------------------------
3PM: Photographer George Kalinsky at the B&H Event Space

3:45PM: Meet, Greet & Take A Photo w/Knicks Great John Starks

6:30PM: Experience the B&H Photobooth before & during the #NYKvIND game at The Garden to take home awesome photo memories!
------------------------------------------
More on John Starks:
John Starks is the Knicks' all-time leader in three point field goals (982). He was the first player in NBA history to make 200 three-pointers in one season; his 217 during the 1994–95 NBA season broke Louie Dampier's single-season professional (NBA or ABA) record of 199 during the 1968–69 ABA season. Dennis Scott broke Starks's record a year later with 267; it now belongs to Stephen Curry.

More on George Kalinsky:
George Kalinsky's iconic photographs have captured the most memorable moments of events that have defined pop culture for generations of Americans, and brought the rest of us (who didn’t have tickets) right into the arena with him. Mr. Kalinsky will tell the stories behind some of his great photographs.

Tuesday, December 20 at 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM EST

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio
420 Ninth Ave at 34th St, New York, New York 10001

Link

Looks like they had a Christmas party and thought the other dudes celebrate Kwanzaa
laugh.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

KP talking about sticking together hmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom