Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Melo isn't even top 75 in the NBA in terms of touches and possessions

http://stats.nba.com/tracking/#!/player/possessions/?sort=TIME_OF_POSS&dir=1

Touches/Possession: "The number of times a player touches and possesses the ball, where those touches occur on the court, how long the player possessed the ball and the number of points, assists and turnovers that occur with the ball in his possession."

Last edited:
I'm so mad I missed this game. Will catch the replay to see KP, Rose and Jennings.

Another great effort and the start of the road to consistency. .500 and getting confidence. All the crybabies who falsely accuse this crew of being trash (including the bench) are about to be proven oh so wrong.

Get your popcorn folks, I got mine

I REALLY liked the rotation tonight. It needs to be like this every game. One thing I really like about coach is that he keeps who's hot. He isn't gonna sub in the starters, if the current 5 is clicking.

source.gif

source.gif

source.gif

source.gif

source.gif

Last edited:
KP talking about how much Melo means to his development and how easy he makes the game for him....

"Kristaps can't be what he's becoming without Melo."

Told y'all.
But he's fat. Trade him.

Right?

I can't even blame Phil for yawning.

The man has witnessed some of the most clutch shots in NBA history.
Son legit is not comfortable with celebrating reaching .500 after 3 years being here.

His head movement got me wondering if he was even watching the game :lol:

Last edited:
The one thing I can say about this win is, at least we had Rose to keep the ball out of Melos hands on that last bucket for us. @master zik

Last edited:
The under 4 minutes 4th quarter offense has to get better though. The hold the ball at the top while everyone else does the mannequin challenge is annoying.

Back
Top Bottom