Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

It's been 20 years since this franchise had a ****ing clue.

They wasted Melo's prime (partially his own fault for re-signing) and are gonna waste Kristaps. :smh:

They wasted Melo's prime (partially his own fault for re-signing) and are gonna waste Kristaps. :smh:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
i'm not watching a game until (if) we win 2 in a row

You already know if by some crazy miracle we win 2 in a row that 3rd game we're getting smashed. You're just setting yourself up for disappointment. I'm not watching again until we become consistent and competitive for full games.

It's really his fault for forcing the trade instead of walking here and usin those assets on someone else but whatever. It's done. Fire Phil and get a real gm in here to tweak the roster so we're consistent on both ends.

Will watch every game as long as bae is healthy.

Wonder how long that lasts this time.

This team is one player away from being decent. It's that bench.

Last edited:
Fact is were not gonna be **** until we play at our strengths. Amelia is not a SF at this point in his career he's a PF. KP is not a PF he's a center. That Joakim Noah contract is the worst in the NBA. Signing him totally killed the chances of our best players playing to their strengths offensively and defensively. What the **** were they thinking. Norman Powell scored a season high of 9 points before his 19 against us last night. Our defense is the worst in the NBA

Last edited:
heres our last 9 games for the month.

View media item 2228749
i got us going 5/9
we would end up being 8-10 going into December.

our roster is fine.
its the consistency of lineups that bothers me.

im fine with the 1st Q rotations.
- KP sits early
- Rose / Melo close out the Q

the EuroBall lineup is money to start the 2nd
- Jennings, Holiday, Cheese, Lance, Willy / KOQ
id rather have KP in for Lance. & play Lance / KOQ if we're in foul trouble
- similar 1st / 2nd Q rotations for the 3rd / 4th

a couple things that pisses me off so far in the season...
- when Melo / KP are in with the bench, they gotta play through them. so many times ive seen Melo get post position & the bench look him off or KP sits in the corner while KOQ holds the ball SMH
- whenever the ball gets swung to the wing, it takes 5-10 seconds for movement off the ball, for a screen / cut
- the 'green light' for Lance / KOQ / Holiday gotta stop. only shoot when youre open
- the more time the ball is in Rose / Jennings hands, the better.
- Rose jump passing & passing IQ is HORRIBLE

this week is huge for us.
i say we go 2/3, & being competitive in all 3

Last edited:
Need to win these next 3 games.

At the very least take 2/3

Last edited:
I'd be shocked if we land anything in the top 5. The way this years roster was built was based on a last ditch effort at winning. Clearly its going in a ****** direction and most likely wont work. Phil has too much pull and is a huge distraction at this point.

Lance and KOQ have very tradeable contracts and I'd be ecstatic if we found a good trade partner for Melo. Also, I'm completely fine with Courtney being our long term starting SG and Noah being the first big off the bench in the future.

Give the keys to KP, hopefully draft our future PG, build on our European bench and go from there.

Last edited:
heres our last 9 games for the month.

View media item 2228749
i got us going 5/9
we would end up being 8-10 going into December.

our roster is fine.
its the consistency of lineups that bothers me.

im fine with the 1st Q rotations.
- KP sits early
- Rose / Melo close out the Q

the EuroBall lineup is money to start the 2nd
- Jennings, Holiday, Cheese, Lance, Willy / KOQ
id rather have KP in for Lance. & play Lance / KOQ if we're in foul trouble
- similar 1st / 2nd Q rotations for the 3rd / 4th

a couple things that pisses me off so far in the season...
- when Melo / KP are in with the bench, they gotta play through them. so many times ive seen Melo get post position & the bench look him off or KP sits in the corner while KOQ holds the ball SMH
- whenever the ball gets swung to the wing, it takes 5-10 seconds for movement off the ball, for a screen / cut
- the 'green light' for Lance / KOQ / Holiday gotta stop. only shoot when youre open
- the more time the ball is in Rose / Jennings hands, the better.
- Rose jump passing & passing IQ is HORRIBLE

this week is huge for us.
i say we go 2/3, & being competitive in all 3

There is no way we're Winning 5 of those games. We might win 2 if lucky.

Back
Top Bottom