Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

As soon as I can figure out how to block worldbetalkinnonsense from my phone I will.

Anyway, I agree with what was said earlier. Kuz is basically a secret weapon and Phil/Horny know that. They gonna let him earn those minutes as the season progresses. No use in showing the full hand already.

KP shot 11 times! Amelia shot 15! I love this. I want them both at about 15-17 shots a game and at a high percentage. No need for a bunch of chucking with a squad like this. So balanced and so well rounded. Just have to build this chemistry and learn their roles on the court.

165 for section 9?

How last minute and what vendor did you use?

That's a great price for that section.

Like an hour before tipoff..I was surprised to see it, and I never been that close to the game before ...so I said why not? Lol managed to snatch the ticket as soon as I saw the price decrease

Last edited:
Defense played really well and would've held them under 100 points if Shock G didn't do that corny *** hack a Noah
You mean the "Hack-A-Everyone?"  Fizdale didn't give 6 ***** if you were shooting 100% from the FT line, he was gonna make sure that person gets fouled unfortunately LOL

Copy...

I think Ima chill outside of MSG next Sunday and try to snag something last minute for that Jazz afternooner... :nerd:

BJ at 27%

sick.gif
mean.gif

Only time KP gets touches is when he cuts to the basket or is the trailer. The rest of the time everyone is watching Melo hold the ball for an iso.

Also have seen 0 PnR with KP and Rose or KP and Melo. Doesnt make sense.

Last edited:
Melo needs to trust the guys around him. He's at his best when he has all his options open instead of deciding he's gonna try to score no matter what. Melo was much better in that aspect last night compared to the opener @ Cleveland.

I'm really interested to see how the 2nd unit would look with Baker running things over Jennings.

Melo needs to trust the guys around him. He's at his best when he has all his options open instead of deciding he's gonna try to score no matter what. Melo was much better in that aspect last night compared to the opener @ Cleveland.

I'm really interested to see how the 2nd unit would look with Baker running things over Jennings.
It was just the 2nd game. It ain't gonna just happen overnight.

KP lets the game come to him... he plays with the flow of the game so every shot he takes is a good shot... problem is he can be passive at times and doesnt get enough shots... but this is a long season the team as a whole will only improve from here on out

Every shot he takes is not a good shot.. He just rarely stagnates the offense. Those 2-3 threes he takes per game that are five feet beyond the line annoys the hell out of me. Son be wide open taking silly Steph Curry threes

Back
Top Bottom