Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

I think Franks got an inch or two left in him. Next year's draft has 2 very good PGs in the top 10 that should be available to us.

Its not even hard to figure out or put together

You look at every single player in the league (besides Lebron) that relies on their athleticism to get buckets and they're wildly inefficient players

Yet dudes in here still want the Derrick Rose molded Dennis Smith Jr. over a high IQ, defensive oriented PG like Ntilikina

Baffles me

If Frank really isn't a pg, then that Timmy contract def lookin suss :lol: unless Frank is not expected to be a very good 2 either :frown:

Last edited:
IMG_2904.JPG

^

Sorry, I posted a tweet about it before

Only authentic jerseys left are KP and Derrick Rose

I want us to get lucky and somehow downthe road end up having an all star caliber prospect in Frank. But given our track record...

:emoji_musical_note: it was all a dream...:emoji_musical_note:

Watched the last 3 games of Frank during his teams finals run. Small sample size but the kids defense is A1. Good 3pt shot, smart player, very team oriented, and always makes the right pass. Also a bad finisher. He's gonna have a lot more opportunities as a Knick than in France. I believe in him to be a full time starter (he's not a PG). When he grows he'll fit that Nicholas Batum mold.

These 60 second videos do nothing for me.

Repped you, but this is too much commitment to a trash franchise for an unexciting prospect :lol:

I'll concede, you're a bigger fan than I am

Back
Top Bottom