Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Official Knicks finally tweeted 17/18 uniforms

But only two jerseys shown? :smh:

DHZVLZUWAAQ6Lyz.jpg

That once a knick ish needs to get done away with. If you not kissing *** then you ain't getting a job with the organization, you'll possibly get booted from the stands and we've had nothing to hang our hat on for years now.

Really? I thought I saw four jerseys

Meh
There will be four different jerseys for each team in total but all the teams are only revealing the association (home) and icon (away) uniforms to start with the other 2 being revealed later at the teams discretion

Hopefully we get a decent throwback and alternate

There will be four different jerseys for each team in total but all the teams are only revealing the association (home) and icon (away) uniforms to start with the other 2 being revealed later at the teams discretion

Hopefully we get a decent throwback and alternate

Am I the only one who thinks this "association" and "icon" jersey names is retarted?

Just stick to home and away..plain and simple, it it ain't broken don't fix it.

Am I the only one who thinks this "association" and "icon" jersey names is retarted?

Just stick to home and away..plain and simple, it it ain't broken don't fix it.
Yeah I thought that was lame and also pretty much all the uniforms that Nike has redesigned so far have been utter trash

Thank god they didn't touch ours

I think they went away with those names (hehe see what I did there?) bc the home team now has the choice to wear whatever jersey they want. Therefore, there isn't really a "home" or "away" jersey.

I thought they already had thay choice? Teams have been using alternate and away jerseys at home games and vice versa for years..plus it doesn't really matter what jersey they choose we know which jersey is home and which is away..if they had to pick names they should've done better..

I'm still calling em home and away I refuse to use those lame names lol

Yeah I thought that was lame and also pretty much all the uniforms that Nike has redesigned so far have been utter trash

Thank god they didn't touch ours

Yeah they make no sense cuz think about it ALL jerseys are association jerseys because this is the National Basketball ASSOCIATION and whats "iconic" about away jerseys? Lol its just stupid

The white Cavs one is cool. The dark red jersey with dark blue numbers looks like ****.

I like all the Wolves jerseys so far :rolleyes
Wolves uniforms look like Soccer kits & the Cavs resemble a college or semipro uniform to me

Them uniforms are both doing way too much. Keep those kind of uniforms in the non-professional league and let the pros wear something that resembles the league they play for. I just think simple is better when it comes to pro uniforms across all leagues but to each their own

Back
Top Bottom