Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

It's wonderful that KP looooves being a basketball player, but man sit yo' *** down until the season starts. You better not breakdown/dip in production halfway or at any part of the season like you've done before.

That's one of the reasons I'm for shortening the season to like 66 games or so. Same length, just less games. A lot of teams are resting players now, that are healthy, and no one wants to pay for tickets to watch the 12th man get 30min.

5cbd2bxca4fz.jpg

You'll never see a season shortened no one is going to lose the money. Cut preseason and extend he season a month to give more days off.

Shorts are EXACTLY the same as before except for the logo on the waistline

Water y'all talking about? :lol:

Frank is cool with me already. He rocks my favorite number #11. Hopefully he's actually better than Dennis Smith jr though :lol:

Would of liked them to find a way to make the New York bigger and the number a little bigger on the front. But I'm buying those shorts for sure.

the new york logo needs to be arched and the armpit band needs to extend through out the whole arm but still better than how it originally was where it cut off on the middle... dolan said when he redesigned the jersey the new york logo on the chest is flat so it stands out more and to look more pronounced

Back
Top Bottom