Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

I think he's gonna end up being worth the money. Last season I was so impressed how he cooked the Rockets and the Cavs (twice). And the Spurs. Big time teams. I feel like he likes the competition and trying to prove himself. And his ability to have 10-20 pt quarters is big...

No one is denying his talent, it's the money that had everyone shook :lol:

exactly... i like timmy a lot even before he went to the hawks i knew he had talent and was disappointed phil traded him.... glad hes back but that contract though :sick:

Last edited:
Most fans haven't adapted to the new era of NBA salary cap yet. Give them some times

Kid wont look good in workout videos. He's more of a in game player. Gonna be a crowd favorite strictly off his defense and IQ alone. Pretty much our best defender already as a 19 year old.

So there's a few possible reasons, he's naturally slow and unathletic, he's never done drills like this before and is learning the movements, he's rehabbing his knee.

Smh can't see twitter. Blocked at work.

Edit: Turned off wifi. He just looks like he's going through his paces. Most people don't go full speed in solo drills anyways. Nothing to worry about.

Smh can't see twitter. Blocked at work.

Edit: Turned off wifi. He just looks like he's going through his paces. Most people don't go full speed in solo drills anyways. Nothing to worry about.

Get a vpn and you could access blocked sites

When I was heavy on these courts, I used to do drills in slow motion. Much more calculated and gets the footwork right before u speed it up

Back
Top Bottom