OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hard 4 in LA bro. 3 in Santa Monica.
That guy gets it. Even @Mamba MVP is hitting better.

Terrance Lang decided not to greyshirt for USC (he didn't qualify) and is going to go to Colorado instead. Dude is an athletic freak but raw and a project. I forget the name of the Colorado fan in here, but you're getting a good one.

7lMAAAAAAAA1.jpg

And you had the nerve to say anything about Queen Chantel.
Chantel ain't got dat *** bruh.  I ain't in to smashing cardboards. 

This broad is a solid 4* prospect.  Not much upside, but should be a reliable contributor. 

Chantel is a 3* low ceiling/low floor type. 

thats Lanes chick?

Pretty average. About a 6 out of 10 in LA, 12 out of 10 in Ann Arbor.
The one on the left 

I wouldn't disagree with you 
laugh.gif

Definitely more attractive sorority girls running around these AA streets
Sure

But on average AA is meh.  At least compared to EL. 

Last edited:

Terrance Lang decided not to greyshirt for USC (he didn't qualify) and is going to go to Colorado instead. Dude is an athletic freak but raw and a project. I forget the name of the Colorado fan in here, but you're getting a good one.

7lMAAAAAAAA1.jpg
He didn't qualify for SC but qualified for CU?

Or he didn't qualify period?

From what I've seen EL and Columbus are cream of the crop in the B1G as far as the ladies go, and I'd actually give EL the edge. Knoxville women tho>>> B1G

7lMAAAAAAAA1.jpg

Just for SC I think. He had grade/SAT issues. He had said he was going to sign with SC next spring after greyshirting but I guess he decided to go to CU (it was always a possibility)

From what I've seen EL and Columbus are cream of the crop in the B1G as far as the ladies go, and I'd actually give EL the edge. Knoxville women tho>>> B1G
Rutgers & UMD >>>>>>>>> EL

Their only contribution to the conference thus far.

Last edited:
Word yea I forgot about UMD, and Ive never seen Rutgers. Northwestern might have the worst women in the Power 5 tho real spit. Went there 4 times to visit my best friend and saw maybe 2-3 baddies who ACTUALLY went to school there lmao :x :smh:

Word yea I forgot about UMD, and Ive never seen Rutgers. Northwestern might have the worst women in the Power 5 tho real spit. Went there 4 times to visit my best friend and saw maybe 2-3 baddies who ACTUALLY went to school there lmao :x :smh:

Yeah I went up to Northwestern for game day that year them and Ohio state were undefeated when they played, them girls were awful

U of I isn't bad, basic white girls that shop at target with some baddies mixed in. Not bad to see every day

Last edited:
gonna miss Torian Gray at UF, at least he was only there 1 year.

His replacement is Corey Bell from USF. Worked for Shannon at UM previously, also been high school head coach at 2 Miami schools.

Brian Davis from North Texas new oline coach. Been a grad assistant at aTm former Sooner also.

A CB Daavid Wilson from Miami Northwestern committed yesterday. With Shannon as DC hope they starting getting more south florida kids.

7lMAAAAAAAA1.jpg

Just for SC I think. He had grade/SAT issues. He had said he was going to sign with SC next spring after greyshirting but I guess he decided to go to CU (it was always a possibility)
Are SC's entry requirements that stringent for athletes or is Helton only allowed so many borderline kids a year?

It's entirely possible that CU accepted his commitment and he still doesn't qualify NCAA wise.  All this could mean is that they are going to save a spot for him in case he does. 

Last edited:
Columbus got 60k+ it's just a numbers game there. Wisky and IU may actually have more quality 

7lMAAAAAAAA1.jpg

Are SC's entry requirements that stringent for athletes or is Helton only allowed so many borderline kids a year?

It's entirely possible that CU accepted his commitment and he still doesn't qualify NCAA wise.  All this could mean is that they are going to save a spot for him in case he does. 
What I read on the scout insider forum before NSD was that he was told by coaches he may be pushed to spring 2018 because as his transcripts sat he wasn't going to qualify. I assumed that meant NCAA clearinghouse but the same post mentioned that he'd been in touch with the Colorado coaches and they were willing to take him right away. SC was at their 23 scholarship limit but the plan was for him to greyshirt.

Can't really argue this :lol: :smh:. I haven't been on campus in a few years. But let me try to explain! Only 8k undergrads plus super tough academic standards/atmosphere. It wasn't terrible when I went there (Class of 2011). Still had a good amount, usually concentrated to a few choice sororities, the theater/arts crowd, and sports teams. But the admit rate was around 25% when they took a chance on me. The admit rate has been less than 15% for 5 years now and it'll probably be under 10% this April. Slim pickings indeed.

UF trying to hire Cristobal from Oregon

Wouldn't surprise me at all with his tendencies
Not saying you're hating on Cristobal, but I never understood the hate for Cristobal from Canes fans.

Granted, I'm a big fan of him cause he was the HC when I was attending FIU and felt he was unjustifiably fired.

The hate he gets for dipping on UM shortly after being hired and the school being Alabama, is just weird to me.

Being on Al Goldens staff or Nick Sabans staff?

Probably in the minority here as a Canes fan, cause for sure he made the right choice.

Last edited:
Not saying you're hating on Cristobal, but I never understood the hate for Cristobal from Canes fans.

Granted, I'm a big fan of him cause he was the HC when I was attending FIU and felt he was unjustifiably fired.

The hate he gets for dipping on UM shortly after being hired and the school being Alabama, is just weird to me.

Being on Al Goldens staff or Nick Sabans staff?

Probably in the minority here as a Canes fan, cause for sure he made the right choice.
its definitely cane bias and the right choice, but I would like to think I wouldn't **** over my alma mater like that.

Back
Top Bottom