OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to blue and white illustrated and you can see how delusional they really are. They blame victims and everyone else for what happened

I think Houston is good but they are VERY depending on Ward. If something happened to him against a good team they'd be screwed (I know the backup played a full game but that wasn't a good team they faced).

I hope they don't end up like Boise and never get a shot because of their overall schedule

You still waiting?

laugh.gif
lol everyones playing next gen, I have it but I play ncaa more

Damn every expert has picked against Miami, id be shocked if they lose this game, should be like 27-13 win. I'm gonna miss most of the game so I'll be back for slander if the L is taken.

"New The Rice marching band took an apparent shot at Baylor and the school’s ongoing sexual assault scandal during halftime of Friday night’s game.

The Owls’ band formed an “IX” during its performance at halftime in front of the visiting contingent of Baylor fans, an obvious reference to the university scandal in which multiple Title IX complaints have been filed against the university. Then it formed a star while playing "Hit the Road Jack", which may have been referring to former school president Ken Starr, who was fired in wake of allegations involving several players."

Oh and look who was in attendance
View media item 2169301

Back
Top Bottom