OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With how well they treat Bevo in Texas, I bet he would taste so damn good.

Nobody else thinks about this when you see him out there?

Just like Baylor though, mess around and these can be the fastest 3 and outs in college football 
laugh.gif

one of these days, i need to cross off one of the items on the bucket list and attend a game in Austin and a Texas vs. Oklahoma game at the Cotton Bowl.

Just like Baylor though, mess around and these can be the fastest 3 and outs in college football :lol:

That was the downfall of Sherman at A&M. Terrible clock management with pace in the second half of games, and quick series would just allow teams to get back in the game.

buechele was the 2nd best QB outta texas tho
no kidding? Wow. Doesn't look the part. Thats what i meant. I'm stunned its been a while since they just had a gun slinger out there, but thats not typical of Texas high school QB's, right?
a lot of the QB's are dual threat guys. 

I'm looking at 24/7 sports right now..

Texas the last 4 seasons have signed the best QB's in the state  except for last year. Jalen hurts went to bama

unfortunately none of them seem to pan out. 

one of these days, i need to cross off one of the items on the bucket list and attend a game in Austin and a Texas vs. Oklahoma game at the Cotton Bowl.

You and me both. I went to Texas for five years and didn't go to a single Texas vs OU game. Only went to the state fair every year.

Why do they cut to the crowd after every Texas play. I'm tired of seeing goofy kids and the occasional awg

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji] Mountain west defense [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

St Brown only a sophomore man. Suprised I didn't hear too much about him in high school since he's from around my area.

Back
Top Bottom