OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juju Smith-Schuster said in an interview that part of his consideration for coming back to college in 2017 is to play safety.

He was a 5-star safety in high school.
If he's going to try his hand on D, he should try to play corner, which is where the money is. 

How legit is the poster "FREE KOBE" on your 247 board?  Im starting to believe now...
Free Kobe is pretty legit. He's been very wrong some times, but I don't think that's his fault as much as it is his sources giving him bad info.

Juju Smith-Schuster said in an interview that part of his consideration for coming back to college in 2017 is to play safety.

If he's going to try his hand on D, he should try to play corner, which is where the money is. 

How legit is the poster "FREE KOBE" on your 247 board?  Im starting to believe now...
Free Kobe is pretty legit. He's been very wrong some times, but I don't think that's his fault as much as it is his sources giving him bad info.
Take with a grain of salt any poster who purports to give away "insider" info for free and under a pseudonym though.

I have read on other sites though that Najee Harris is feeling Michigan a lot but his family and friends are pushing him to one of the Cal schools to stay close to home. His "handlers" and bag men have been giving him the full court press on Bama's behalf, but a couple SC insiders seem to think Bama doesn't realize how real a potential flip is.

co-sign

Last edited:
Is he just a big, sledgehammer back without great speed?
He's got good long speed when he gets a crease, and he's pretty fluid for being such a big guy.

He reminds me of a thicker Latavius Murray.  He's not as good as Cam or maybe even JK Dobbins, but he's a great fit for the scheme. 

Last edited:
Chip either stays in the NFL as a coordinator or doesn't coach this season I think.

Unless a major P5 coach goes to the pros...?

I'm not a fan of those yeezys at all but if everyone is getting those that's pretty impressive.

Idk if everybody got em or dude just threw his own pair in the pic cuz that's the only one I've seen with yeezy's

Not surprised with this Kiffin situation, he didnt look interested at all with the play calling on Saturday.

Last edited:
No reason bama only put up 24 points.

The jig was up once that WR was moved to the backfield for that run play on 3rd and 8.  
laugh.gif

Coach Sark bout to turn into Morris Buttermaker on the sidelines with Nick breathing down his neck

Back
Top Bottom