Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Idk i guess it may vary from book to book then. Mine offers a draw as an option and it pushes for me.

The moneyline bets are refunded. The props that are wrong are graded as a loss like Canelo wins by decision, GGG by KO, etc.

ah, yeah this makes sense.

Unless you bet on a draw you lost your money.

The reason for the decision? Protect Canelo. We all saw he got his *** kicked.

Yeah, I figured 1:5000 or so might bet a draw, so the odds were probably real heavy for that outcome if that's how it works.

And yes, they are absolutely protecting Ginger, although I think "Canelo seeking revenge" is a much better sell than "Let's look to rob boxing fans again"

The big wigs in boxing prob don't see many other boxers capable of doing big ppv like Floyd or canelo so they're milking Canelo's time in the spotlight for as long as they can. Canelo prob beats a 36 year old GGG next year smh. GGG was robbed.

Yeah, I figured 1:5000 or so might bet a draw, so the odds were probably real heavy for that outcome if that's how it works.

And yes, they are absolutely protecting Ginger, although I think "Canelo seeking revenge" is a much better sell than "Let's look to rob boxing fans again"

Draw was roughly 12-1 tonight

IMG_2898.jpg

GGG was straight up eating Canelo's biggest punches like Scooby Snacks. GGG walked him down all night and was walking through his punches. Give me a break. I'll never buy another boxing PPV.

I don't know what the punch stats looked like but a lot of GGG shots missed by a mile and that has to be counted against him.

Ummmmm... I don't think that's how that works, chief. Plus "Ring Generalship" actually IS supposed to count in scoring. And unless "backing up against the ropes and throwing one haymaker and trying to run away from getting killed" counts as such, I think GGG took that aspect of the fight, as well

fix was in. Golden Boy gon protect golden boy.
Great fight. Horrible judging ( at least 1 anyway).
Had GGG winning. If other dude wasnt named Canelo,
then he would have. Oscar tryna "save" boxing? Or line his pockets win this rematch stuff? hmm...

I scored it a draw. I don't know what the punch stats looked like but a lot of GGG shots missed by a mile and that has to be counted against him. I understand a case for either one winning though. Byrd's scorecard was atrocious.
Exactly my feelings except I scored it for canelo but I can see it going to GGG.

Edit - fixed

boxing the most corrupt sport of all time.
can literally kill a ***** in the ring and still lose.
*shrugs* smh

Back
Top Bottom