Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
loma is a great fighter and even if he steps up in weight i cant see him beating crawford imo

Bud been fighting at a heavier wait then nomaschenkonfor YEARS....Now hes moving up.... now people wana say he has no chance against Crawford??

Nomaschenko is the better boxer....and even tho he is smaller, he still runs circles around my dog bud.

Loma's absolute ceiling is 140 and that might be a stretch. Even at 126 he didn't have great power.

Bud is a natural 147 physically, and is simply too big for Loma.

I heard Amir Khan is scouting Jeff Horn. Hmm sort of want to see Lomachenko vs Khan.

But yeah I agree that asking Lomachenko to fight Crawford is absurd.

I wonder how the Russian Olympic ban will effect boxing.
The Olympics was a huge avenue of exposure before going pro, and without it they'll have to look for other non traditional means.

I don't think it should be either but Top Rank did put Crawford-Postol on PPV. At that time those two names were not as big as Loma and Garcia currently.

That was when TR was still aligned with HBO and their small budget. I’m assuming ESPN has gotten into boxing because they view it as a relatively inexpensive way (compared to like the NHL or Euro Soccer rights) to gain or hold on to subscribers.

Throwing a fight like that on PPV would be defeating the purpose.

That was when TR was still aligned with HBO and their small budget. I’m assuming ESPN has gotten into boxing because they view it as a relatively inexpensive way (compared to like the NHL or Euro Soccer rights) to gain or hold on to subscribers.

Throwing a fight like that on PPV would be defeating the purpose.
I saw it from that angle too, but there is no chance that Al Haymon will allow an undefeated fighter from his stable go fight a TR fighter (likely lose) without getting paid substantially.

Mikey’s not officially with Al, there’s s reason he was treated like a B side against Always Broke. Robert almost got into a fight with Ellerbe that weak.

SHO is going to be the biggest barrier which is why I don’t see this fight happening anytime soon.

I don't fully understand mikeys situation....its kind of confusing. And is there video or audio of robert garcia going off on ellerbe?

The PPV model is broken.
I don't see anyone other than GGG or Canelo on a PPV in the foreseeable future.

Back
Top Bottom