Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great fight. Money May letting the hands go :smokin

Great fight total and complete domination, would be interesting to see the approach Canelo would take in a rematch. Lack of experience in big fights against a really technical boxer really hurt Canelo that fight, but Floyd pitched a masterpiece and that was probably the most impressive fight he had post De La Hoya

I think theres a good chance Floyd's next fight after Conor is Canelo rematch only if Canelo gets a W against GGG

I don't think a Canelita-Floyd rematch would look much different than the first one unless it was at like 160.

He's still going to struggle when forced to become the aggressor.

If Canelo manages to beat GGG I don't see Floyd going that route. I think he's really done. Conor is free money. Beating Canelo again would be actual work.

GGG doesn't have a rematch clause, Canelita does

Doesn't matter anyways, GGG needs a KO or multiple KDs to win that fight, and if that happens Canelita is not going to want a rematch.

The University of Nebraska is interested in holding a Crawford fight at Lincoln Memorial Stadium one day :pimp:

It's where the football team plays.

Yea it's like Clen.

It's not anabolic but it allows you to cut while retaining muscle mass.

It'll be interesting to see if Yamanaka wants the rematch.

It was nice knowing yall fellas Floyd making the rest of the sport bad this only gon hurt the next gen coming up

spoke to soon

sad part is Floyd won that fight bc Connor got gassed

Last edited:
I'm amazed that that was as good a boxing match as it was. MacGregor actually looked OK the first few rounds but I knew Floyd was trying to gas him out for the later rounds. Thought MacGregor woulda had a bit more gas in the tank, would trained more for the cardio. Good fight for the money I paid (thank you free streams).

Man easy work for Floyd, joke fight. Whether or not it was a early stoppage, the knockout was coming. Save Connor from himself.

Either Floyd was carrying him, or Floyd is completely washed now. But either way I wasn't really that amused. Thank god we got a real fight in a couple weeks

Back
Top Bottom