Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
crawford really is the truth and should be #1 p4p in the world and not because hes undisputed but hes so dominant in his fights... i love his style he might be my favorite boxer since floyd retired... and yes i liked budd even before he was undisputed... i dont see anyone beating him anytime soon in this weight class or lower
Nobody beating him 140 or lighter....

147? I think he'll lose a couple fights that weight class.

Nobody beating him 140 or lighter....

147? I think he'll lose a couple fights that weight class.

I think Spence would beat him but by the time it's economically convent for those two to meet Spence might not be able to make 147 anymore.

He beats everyone else tho IMO.

I think Spence would beat him but by the time it's economically convent for those two to meet Spence might not be able to make 147 anymore.

He beats everyone else tho IMO.
Spence is probably too big and strong for Crawford, but I doubt Spence's boxing IQ is on the level of Crawford. Crawford needs to grow into the weight division in order to take on the top dogs.

crawford really is the truth and should be #1 p4p in the world and not because hes undisputed but hes so dominant in his fights... i love his style he might be my favorite boxer since floyd retired... and yes i liked budd even before he was undisputed... i dont see anyone beating him anytime soon in this weight class or lower

Can't see Crawford being in the top 3

It's not Crawford's fault but the guys he's beaten aren't great
None have a been the man in their division or have a long history as a reigning champ

Indongo fights like an waving inflatable arm tube man and him having 2 belts is indicative of how weak 140 is

Hooooo-weee, what a knockout! That body work was textbook! I just said to my girl that I think I've seen less than 10 body KOs in the 30 years or so I've been watching the sport, and that had to have been in the top-3. Wow... what a shot.

Can't see Crawford being in the top 3

It's not Crawford's fault but the guys he's beaten aren't great
None have a been the man in their division or have a long history as a reigning champ

Indongo fights like an waving inflatable arm tube man and him having 2 belts is indicative of how weak 140 is
Indongo was out there punching like McGRegor's warmup.

Spence is probably too big and strong for Crawford, but I doubt Spence's boxing IQ is on the level of Crawford. Crawford needs to grow into the weight division in order to take on the top dogs.

You mean fight wise?

Because doesn't he dehydrate up to like 160? :lol:

Physically he should be fine.

Indongo fights like an waving inflatable arm tube man

:rofl:

That is a really accurate description of his 'style' lol

giphy.gif

You mean fight wise?

Because doesn't he dehydrate up to like 160? :lol:

Physically he should be fine.

I mean Crawford looks kind of lanky. Spence and Thurman are tanks. It would be similar to how Ward too a few fights against lesser opposition before fighting Kovalev. It did not look like he filled out all the way until the second Kovalev fight.

What sucks about thinking about a Spence-Bud fight is knowing we probably won't be able to see it for like 5 years :lol:

skills wise budd can compete with anyone in the welterweight division... but i agree he needs a couple fights in that weight class under his belt and needs to get his weight up also to take over.... it can happen but it will take time... i dont see anyone beating spence in that division anytime soon even if thurman fights him and spence can even beat triple G if he moved up

Back
Top Bottom