Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The watch I understand. The check? :lol: The hell is the point in stealing a check.

Dont know how many fraud cases you worked but a check has ALL the information needed to get access to the account.

In this case its golden boys bank acct

Last edited:
 R Andrade Franco‏ @R_AndradeFranco  May 11
 Something I wrote...Julio César Chávez Jr. Lost So Much More Than A Fight http://deadspin.com/julio-cesar-cha...ium=sharefromsite&utm_source=Deadspin_twitter … via @deadspin
Very good read, but I do disagree with one of his last points tho.  

Most Mexican boxing fans never expected Jr to live up to his father's legacy.  All most of us ever asked was for him to take his career seriously, and to not make a mockery of his father's name.  He's failed to do both. 

He should cash out against Zurdo and call it a day. 

Last edited:
If it's true that JCC Jr is cool with cartel dudes, it may have not been smart for those chicks to and dudes to rob JCC Jr.

Sr in his prime used to hang around some real goons, and Jr's wife's father is supposedly someone high up in the Cartel. She's also the mother of one of El Chapo's grandchildren.

Last edited:
Sr. never left the hood even after he made it big. Well known that he was cool with the cartels and the president at the time.

Finally the OP put one of Bud's fights in the title. It's going to be a great fight. Too bad I couldn't go to NYC for it

anybody hearing anything concrete on caneloggg location?
It will either be Vegas or Dallas Cowboy Stadium. Most likely it will be Vegas. They have the $$$ and they have so much invested in the tourism part of it they won't be outbid. Jerry World has the capacity edge but he doesn't have the local businesses backing him like Vegas would. 

Back
Top Bottom