Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

KP's brother has always been the main guy in his ear. KP has zero patience and really does have a diva type attitude. If we're not a playoff team trending upwards sooner rather than later, he's out imo.

KP's not a ******* diva and like yall said I doubt he turns down the money only the Knicks can offer because its a really long, risky process to leave the team that drafted you as a first round pick if they want to keep/pay you.

But can you blame him at all for trying to create a sense of urgency for this franchise after the **** he has gone through and with Steve Mills running this franchise? Steve Mills = Dolan. If Steve Mills is team president that means Dolan is running this team. People need to realize that before it is too late. Thats the ******* problem. Not KP being a "diva." FOH with that. :smh:

If you can tell me the last star to decline the team’s max extension offer after his rookie deal, then I’ll take this ‘news’ seriously.

James Harden

But I see your point

I have a faith in KP but not his brother

Last edited:
KP's not a ****ing diva and like yall said I doubt he turns down the money only the Knicks can offer because its a really long, risky process to leave the team that drafted you as a first round pick if they want to keep/pay you.

But can you blame him at all for trying to create a sense of urgency for this franchise after the **** he has gone through and with Steve Mills running this franchise? Steve Mills = Dolan. If Steve Mills is team president that means Dolan is running this team. People need to realize that before it is too late. Thats the ****ing problem. Not KP being a "diva." FOH with that. :smh:

The memory in here is super selective when it comes to upper management. It’s actually pretty mind boggling

He’s not turning down the offer, but he’s threatening as if we won’t sign if the Knicks aren’t going in the right direction. Diva. He’s gonna sign regardless.

I don't really see anything remotely "diva" like from Porzingis. First off this is his brother talking. The only thing that comes close is what went down with Phil and it was a matter of survival for KP at that point.

Overall I have zero reason to doubt his brother's hand in managing KP's NBA transition, so far it's been masterful.

I'm sure ya don't wanna hear it but if KP leaves he should join Boston.

KP
Morris
G Hayward/ Tatum
J. Brown
Kyrie

He’s not turning down the offer, but he’s threatening as if we won’t sign if the Knicks aren’t going in the right direction. Diva. He’s gonna sign regardless.
Such a diva trying to use the little leverage he has to try to make the team he has an invested future with make smart decisions for once and not **** his career like they have so many others before him. Particularly at a time when the notorious baffoon owner is essentially running the organization again. Such a diva omg.

Personally I'm thrilled that KP would threaten the organization because upper management is as big of a joke as its ever been right now. Someone with actual leverage needs to step up and do some **** before we waste another 5 years watching this organization get run into the ground.

But if I remember properly, and if I'm wrong then I apologize in advance, you were one of those super anti-KP fans on draft night so you are probably still reaching for ways to prove to yourself that you knew what you were talking about back then.

Trying to instill change within the **** *** organization you are a part of does not make you a diva. I suppose Kobe is just another diva for his trade demands in 07 that directly led to the Lakers trading for Pau Gasol and winning 2 more rings (among COUNTLESS other examples of star players making similar stands when necessary).

And yes I know KP isnt near Kobe's stratosphere yet, but the point remains that when an organization is ****** up and **** needs to be changed, star players with leverage over the organization have a position to take a stand against the ******** that others dont. As far as that goes, KP is in a similar stratosphere with Kobe because he is the Knicks' golden ticket right now and he and they both know that.

But if I remember properly, and if I'm wrong then I apologize in advance, you were one of those super anti-KP fans on draft night so you are probably still reaching for ways to prove to yourself that you knew what you were talking about back then.

Eh, THJR isn't a terrible second option. The problem is that KP isn't ready to be the first option. I bet THJR averages more ppg than KP.

>D

I think players are just tired of struggling just because they have to.

Why should you willingly stay in a trashy situation just because.

Remember what KG said. Get out when you can. Wasting time for the sake of sentiment is foolish and the fact that these guys want to be able to compete should be seen as a positive. I can't blame anyone for wanting to get the eff outta here if there's no progress.

Melos lack of leadership was basis for exit interview snub :nerd: sounds divaish to me. Win a couple rings for NY and i don't mind diva type behavior but I thought Melo was his boy?

Meh KP is definitely turning into a diva. No 22 year old is out there missing exit interviews and hinting at "if **** don't change imma leave". Yes you're good, but you're not that good.

If the whole point was to drive Phil out then that I'm cool with. Because clearly he saw the dysfunction.

I won't blame his brother for having such a major impact on his decisions because so far he's been doing a great job with KPs development and transition.

Frank on guarding Harden the other night

It was very challenging to defend that type of player, so I think I could have done a better job of stopping him and I’ll definitely work to stop players like that in the future… think I learned a lot of from this game. Now I’ll just watch the film and work on my abilities.

Back
Top Bottom