Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

It essentially said Frank is good at assists,stealing, fouling and he’s an awful shooter who doesn’t go to the free throw line and if he keeps it up he won’t be in the league for long.

Frank just needs to look for his shot more

I don’t think he’s a bad shooter but right now he’s only shooting when the clocks running down or if there’s absolutely no pass to make

Getting to see Frank play, i'm cool with the pick for now. Smart player and his defensive rotations are on point. His offense will get better.

Have a feeling if Knicks aren't competitive by next season he's gone. Especially since he had a good relationship with Melo who will be in his ear like "Knicks franchise sucks bro. Grass is greener, etc"

That’s because they didn’t :lol:
cmon man, these are professional ball players and coaches... why was the corner 3 open every god damn time? not one adjustment? everytime ariza caught the ball lance thomas was 8 feet away under the basket... nobody forces harden to go right... obviously he cannot create going right but no one tried to make him go right until frank started a bit in the 4th..

cmon man, these are professional ball players and coaches... why was the corner 3 open every god damn time? not one adjustment? everytime ariza caught the ball lance thomas was 8 feet away under the basket... nobody forces harden to go right... obviously he cannot create going right but no one tried to make him go right until frank started a bit in the 4th..

These are the Knicks fam. Our head coach has never made defense a priority. Rambis is still on the coaching staff.

Imma need KP to find a new guy to put in charge of his interests. The last thing you wanna do is create a narrative that’ll make his fans turn on him before his ROOKIE contract is even up.

Oh ok, so it’s not the incompetent ownership/management/coaching staff after all?

The season's still early tho

For some reasons, I feel like Janis is trying to make a name for himself in one of the biggest sports leagues. A big shot chance. I took a look at Janis's background. He played for 20 different teams in just 13 years :sick:

Back
Top Bottom