Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

I'm happy. Quite sure Bud turned the job down cause he's a shoe in with the Bucks. Mills/Perry probably felt Stack was too green to pass up on Fiz who's loved around the league and has a NBA coaching resume. Don't be surprised if Kanter opts out and we extend Noah and they start the LeBron nonsense

147343A8-AF19-4BB9-A703-306454B1E73E.png

In his interviews with the Knicks, Fizdale stressed his willingness to learn from mistakes in the Grizzlies job and improve with the Knicks. His relationship with Porzingis will undoubtedly be important to his success in New York.

"I really just want to get back on this sideline and take what I learned from this last situation and really try to apply it to the next organization," Fizdale said. "I'm not faultless in all this stuff. I don't want to sit here and act like that. I have mistakes that I made and things that I want to grow from and learn. So whatever kind of team that is -- whether that's a contender or a young team trying to be a contender or a young team trying to develop -- I'm ready to face it all."

https://es.pn/2IaKT53

he's done a decent job of keeping out the way the last bunch of seasons and i expect more of him playing the wall
we are definitely cursed though

The only good thing I can say about Fizdale is that his wife is hot :evil: that's it :lol:

Why do we assume that Fiz hasn't learned his lesson ? Quite sure he realized you can't beef with the teams best player washed or not. You think he's gonna come here after having issues with Gasol over play style/giving the young guys more minutes that he's gonna do the same thing with a 24 year old franchise player ? KP is a young guy and the type of offense Fiz likes to run benefits KP to a T so why would there be beef ?

Lazy criticism.

In his interviews with the Knicks, Fizdale stressed his willingness to learn from mistakes in the Grizzlies job and improve with the Knicks. His relationship with Porzingis will undoubtedly be important to his success in New York.

"I really just want to get back on this sideline and take what I learned from this last situation and really try to apply it to the next organization," Fizdale said. "I'm not faultless in all this stuff. I don't want to sit here and act like that. I have mistakes that I made and things that I want to grow from and learn. So whatever kind of team that is -- whether that's a contender or a young team trying to be a contender or a young team trying to develop -- I'm ready to face it all."

https://es.pn/2IaKT53

LOL.

Meh....4 out offense with no isolation players or passers as good as Gasol/Conley.

It'll look good for first 20-25 games, then teams will start catching on and season will go down the hill again.

I said to myself Id only take a hard stance on this team if Jackson was hired, but this is not acceptable either. theres nothing to like about this guy. How do you get fired for beefing with mild mannered Marc Gasol. **** that. I'm done with this team. didnt watch a second after KP went down and I will continue not to.

I still wish the franchise the best. good luck.

Meh....4 out offense with no isolation players or passers as good as Gasol/Conley.

It'll look good for first 20-25 games, then teams will start catching on and season will go down the hill again.

We're aiming for a lottery pick next year anyway...........so i don't know why you're making these standards. That's better for lottery odds

The only good thing I can say about Fizdale is that his wife is hot :evil: that's it :lol:

Then you must not pay attention to much of the sport b/c a lot of the sports world(along w/ me) actually believe the Knicks did something right lol

Back
Top Bottom