Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

DL8v2g0X4AA7Xqu.jpg

DL8v2g2WkAAxS6G.jpg

Yea I'm not falling for the alphabet/Kawhi type potential at all. Thats generational type talent.

A guard with a George Hill, Kidd or Billups type impact? Yes I'll buy that.

I mean, dude hasn't even played significant pre-season minutes yet, while the players we passed up on for him are tearing it up.

All we've seen are some training videos from Frank that looks like he's moving in slow motion.

It's called show and prove. He hasn't shown or proved anything yet. Once he does then the narrative will change.

Melo is a first ballot HoF'er and you still carry him like a bum, so you should understand :lol:

What? I’ve always defended Melo...

Yall dudes did the same *****ing and moaning about other players when we drafted KP.

I don't even get it with such a **** season coming up. Might as well go root for another team. Knicks fans forever envious and crying about players we aint draft.

Better hope Frank don't show out this season.

Yall dudes did the same *****ing and moaning about other players when we drafted KP.

I don't even get it with such a **** season coming up. Might as well go root for another team. Knicks fans forever envious and crying about players we aint draft.

Better hope Frank don't show out this season.
The Mudiay bandwagon was a real thing :rofl:

Once Frank NT is fully rested from euro AAU championships he's gonna show us the real deal :smile:

Seems like Frank has the potential to be the best pg the league has ever seen. Freakish athletic potential like Kawhi/Alphabet & the pg potential of Irving/Kidd?

Lock him up now, Phil! Rather give him $200M than the $500M he'll be commanding later on.

I guess here’s where I’m confused, what makes Frank a stud? He literally hasn’t done anything, I think we are still on board the KP train where we think every Euro pick is going to be good. No one was saying KP was a stud and he did more than Frank. DSJ you can say is a stud, same for Monk. But Frank has literally done nothing. I’m not saying he’s going to be a bust but I’m saying.....

Back
Top Bottom