Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

A lot of NBA players took time to develop into borderline stars or full fledged stars. I honestly dunno what to expect of Frank's career at this moment but I wanna give dude a chance. KP is 7'9 so he was bound to get us excited when he was doing tall guy stuff like put back dunks and blocks. Frank has to develop actual skill to instill the same excitement

Knicks are trash, Embiid > KP, Phil is the deadbeat that left his baby mama (the Knicks) with the child (Frank). Now he’s out there with all his mils smoking the greenest green, while we out here on food stamps tryna adopt more kids (Burke) so we can collect more welfare checks (aka tank), but we still won’t get a top 3 pick, bc we’re the *** of the league.

Knicks are trash, Embiid > KP, Phil is the deadbeat that left his baby mama (the Knicks) with the child (Frank). Now he’s out there with all his mils smoking the greenest green, while we out here on food stamps tryna adopt more kids (Burke) so we can collect more welfare checks (aka tank), but we still won’t get a top 3 pick, bc we’re the *** of the league.

Yea.

I know this is the Knicks thread but sheesh his jumper is water.

Wanted to play for NYK real bad too.

Monk was the guy I wanted us to draft. I think Frank might still be good, but going to take 3-4 years IMO

AE38E02A-AA2E-4321-A7DC-4139026CD1A4.jpeg
:pimp:

Damn Frank is gonna have to be a damn hall of famer for some of u guys to accept that Monk or DSJ aren't Knicks.

Damn Frank is gonna have to be a damn hall of famer for some of u guys to accept that Monk or DSJ aren't Knicks.

I mean, dude hasn't even played significant pre-season minutes yet, while the players we passed up on for him are tearing it up.

All we've seen are some training videos from Frank that looks like he's moving in slow motion.

It's called show and prove. He hasn't shown or proved anything yet. Once he does then the narrative will change.

Melo is a first ballot HoF'er and you still carry him like a bum, so you should understand :lol:

I never said Melo is a bum. The way most of you guys suck Melo off ofcourse you'd take it that way though.

It's fine if a player plays in slow motion. You could still be effective. Look at Pierce, CJ Mcollum, Kidd, plenty of slow players that are really good.

I care about IQ, defense, ability to hit the 3, and the impact in making others better. I could care less about flashy dunks and crossovers.

At 19 Frank checks off all the boxes that it takes years for most guys to learn in the league. Once him and KP share the court together the narrative will change.

Would i have drafted DSJ or Monk? Probably. But it doesn't matter now. I still think Frank will prove a lot of people wrong.

It's cool to be optimistic and all but the kid hasn't played any real minutes yet against NBA comp.

DS Jr and Monk have and they've been showing out. He will be compared to the other players in his draft class, at his position, for the rest of his career...

Just like every other player in NBA history.

Nothing unusual about that.

I hope he turns into a star but some of these comparisons to once in a generation talents are pretty immature.

So much going on in here before the first regular season game :lol:

What happened to not caring and no expectations? Water y'all frettin' about??

Back
Top Bottom