Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

That's the last game I watch this season. Now going to be condensed highlights only.

NTC baker out for the season, 4-6 months of recovery. I do this team is undisciplined and suffers from poor coaching but there are a least 5 teams that are not going to win 25 games most likely and we probably will win closer to 30.

KP talks too much

I get he is young but he isn't doing enough on the court to be such a complainer off the court

I'm getting a bit sick of him running his mouth to be honest. He has played like trash for the last month.

Willy may reach his max potential but I do not want to trade a cheap cost-controlled (until 2020) deal

Willys contract and youth are what other teams deem valuable.

You get more from him from teams rebuilding. Only a team that is in win now would need Kanter. If he didnt have beef with Lebron the cavs would be a decent fit actually.

Willy may reach his max potential but I do not want to trade a cheap cost-controlled (until 2020) deal

Why does it matter if he's not playing? I like Willys game and potential, if we're not gonna play him I'm cool with trading him.

Spurs & Utah are interested in Willy. Neither have first round picks this or next year

Last edited:
KP talks too much

I get he is young but he isn't doing enough on the court to be such a complainer off the court

He’s overhyped, feels untouchable, and is a diva. I’ve said this before. I like KP, but I’ve always thought that people blow too much smoke up his ***.

I don't think Kristaps is a diva but he is highly opinionated.

I don't know if I can hold wanting to win against a player, even if they are young.

Im not turning on him but he his passive aggressive demands and constant complaints are getting old. He needs to make his team mates more accountable and have them move without the ball. Time to step up as a leader.

He comes the turn on KP :lol:

I’d be complaining too if all my coach does is run iso plays for me :lol:

no one is turning on KP. stop jumping the gun like you did when you wasted money on a Frank Carter-Williams jersey.

all i'm saying is that this whole unicorn thing is getting to his head. he thinks he's so special, that he can say what he wants like complaining about being tired. he's good and all, but i think he's too comfortable.

no one is turning on KP. stop jumping the gun like you did when you wasted money on a Frank Carter-Williams jersey.

all i'm saying is that this whole unicorn thing is getting to his head. he thinks he's so special, that he can say what he wants like complaining about being tired. he's good and all, but i think he's too comfortable.
So he’s not allowed to complain at all?

You act like there’s nothing to complain about

Get a grip, man

So basically, Jeff is saying he’s seen nothing wrong with Jarrett Jacks play recently and insists Frank still ain’t ready :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom