Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

hernangomez sucks too. maybe on a different team he can succeed but he regressed clearly. Slow footed as hell, bad defense, bad ball control. altogether looks lost trade him before his value is 0

Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 6.52.10 PM.png

Nothing about MKG is elite anymore bro. Cant stay healthy and made almost zero improvements since he got drafted. He might be worse than Lance (if thats even possible).
i dont follow the hornets and i know mkg has had his health problems but did he really regress on the defensive end like that ? srs question

I’m getting even more confused in this thread, I thought the consensus was Lance was an elite defender. So why would we take on MKG (who can’t score) who has even a longer contract and double what Lance makes?

i dont follow the hornets and i know mkg has had his health problems but did he really regress on the defensive end like that ? srs question

MKG is a good defender, but in todays game you need two way players. Look at Roberson for example, arguably the best defender in the league, but the Thunder are somehow worse when he's on the floor. Similar to Lance, huge reason why he doesnt get consistent minutes.

Nothing about MKG is elite bro. Cant stay healthy and made almost zero improvements since he got drafted. He might be worse than Lance (if thats even possible).

What this team needs to do is trade for Rodney Hood.

Rodney hood would be an excellent pick up I believe and very affordable, surprised the jazz are entertaining trading him.

Yo but remember a few summers ago cats wanted him and Batum, BAD. Those 2 contracts would’ve been worse than Noah’s combined.

This fanbase as a whole has a problem with the TANK, the moment I heard the Kemba trade rumor reports come out a couple of days ago, I knew members of the fanbase were sweating to get to their keyboards and start demanding a Kemba trade

...........we still SUCK, no trades have changed it so far

#AcceptTheTank

But tanks don’t guarantee ****! How many teams consistently get top 8 picks over the years and still can’t do anything.

It guarantees TRADEABLE ASSETS from higher draft picks........for future trades in-case a "restricted free agent star" decides to bolt the team that drafted them.

We barely have tradeable assets, and we always end up overpaying on either trades or free agent signings b/c of it.

Back
Top Bottom