Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Yall talking up all these college players for the draft but deep down you know we picking a Euro player again :lol:
Hope so. Doncic >>>>>>>

Best player in the best basketball league outside the NBA at 18 years old. LEd Slovenia to the gold in the Eurocup. Kid is a prodigy.

Won't be a Knick. Literally zero chance.

We need to package our pick + the Chicago pick or a player to hopefully move up into the top 10.

Won't be a Knick. Literally zero chance.

We need to package our pick + the Chicago pick or a player to hopefully move up into the top 10.
I bet we'll be in the top 10 by season's end. But you're right, I don't see us being in Doncic/Trae Young/Bagley territory unless we get some serious lottery luck.

Any of you guys cop tickets like half an hour before the game? Thinking about doing that as I see there can be steals sometimes

Whens the lastest you guys have bought tickets?
Depends on what kind of seats you're looking for

If you're looking for nose bleeds, those will be crazy cheap come game time as people are just looking to dump by any means

But if you're wanting lower level seats its hard to say. The best deals on those will usually be had at random but most of the time people selling lower level seats won't budge too much on their prices if at all

Back
Top Bottom